Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Instead of everyone one making an I am new thread lets us this for people to say hello or state they're new. If any other mods don't like the idea I'll take it down.

I think its a pretty good idea.

I was new. I'm still relatively new. Do i even count? o_O;

I live in the UK. I am still attending college, unfortunately. I am 20yrs of age. I an studying Advanced IT, which sucks, because all it is in England is:

"Ok. In this course we are going to teach you how to use Microsoft Office and Visual Basic.... which was also designed by Microsoft, and although it's not very good, and exceptionally limited, we get paid to teach you all the Microsoft stuff. So tough luck."

lol, im sorry (am i allowed to post here?)

yeah, of course you count

Everyone counts bud.

Well I've been here for a few weeks.

My name is Mykel, I am from Germany, but now living in soutehr California, 21 years old. Not a real big anime-buff, but I haven't seen anything I haven't liked so far... Well except dragon ball z hehehe! Great forum you have here.

I'm new. well, technically Ive been here for a lil bit. selecting my avatar and whatnot. any how, Im just another otaku. Not really too special. But I hope I'll enjoy this great forum.

hmm, this is the first time that I've seen this thread

Oh well, I've been here for a week or so, I like these forums, they seem pretty nice. Its good to join in the fun

Welcome all! and enjoy your stay

why does nobody post, very very disturbing, the i am new threads are beginning to disturb me...

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

hmmm i have spended many many many countelleess hours of my life in these forums its almost becomeing automatic so here i am in 6: in do morning posting becuz ama gotwoot freak hmmm i rsgistered in december-30-03 and have posted about 100 times is that pretti good lool! hi everibodi loook at my avatar am smileing for the camera

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Jan 9 2004, 09:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why does nobody post, very very disturbing, the i am new threads are beginning to disturb me... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Most people don&#39;t want to be a n00b...

Doh&#33; I didn&#39;t see this one&#33; :P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by Aegis Runestone:
    Hello, I&#39;m the new guy. I&#39;m a big anime fan and I have been enjoying the Naruto translations you guys put out, they are excellent. I have to say it&#39;s one of my favorite animes now and I look forward to updates all the time. Great job, guys&#33; ^_^
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Sorry about that... I though this a rules thread. Bah. How silly of me. :P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai @ Jan 11 2004, 10:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker&#045;kun &#064; Jan 9 2004, 09:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why does nobody post, very very disturbing, the i am new threads are beginning to disturb me... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Most people don&#39;t want to be a n00b... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I am talking about the n00bs

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Yeah I am a noob, I joined last week and I am currently attending USC.

Amaya
    Hello, everyone. ^^

A great fan of anime and have just watched all of Naruto till the latest. Turning 16 this year and am not a boy. I love Naruto~

&gt;.&lt; That&#39;s all.

Welcome MadMachine, Amaya and Hakeem_21, enjoy your stay at Gotwoot, I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have a blast.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I didnt see this topic so...

I live in Uppsala in Sweden,i will begin Uppsala U in the fall.
    Im 21 years old. Loves anime/manga,reading books,playing ps2 and playing Soccer. Im originaly from Somalia hopefully i can visit the old country in the summer

Thanks CMD_r Raven

I likes this forum

Hello all , i&#39;m new too , if you havent guessed , these smiles are pretty cool , thats all for now , i&#39;ll be around tho