Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG!

I have so seen this.. i want to know how he did it

why did I watch that. It made me stressed right out like when i use to play that game. OHH MAN that was insane. He did in 11 minutes what i never could do in 11 yrs

super mario was one of the games I wanted to play when I was little
    I never got it
    and now I have the feeling of missing out on so many games *cries*

them parents gave me c64 instead of nintendo

so I don't really know how fantastic that was
    super mario in 11 minutes
    what rating of performance should it have? like x out of 100...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GamaKichi @ Dec 16 2003, 03:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I have so seen this.. i want to know how he did it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    get two flutes, flute to get into the pipe warps then use the other flute to go from the warps to lower worlds to the warp that goes to world 8. then, pwn the levels as fast as possible

Damn he got the timing so right.

One theory is that he was on a emulator and slowed down the game.
    Then during replay video he made it normal time.
    But I wasn&#39;t there, maybe he is really that L33T.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob &#064; Dec 16 2003, 04:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> One theory is that he was on a emulator and slowed down the game.
    But I wasn&#39;t there, maybe he is really that L33T. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i doubt that. i think whoever played it spent a lot of time playing the game until they got really good at it. Pretty amazing how he went through the game without losing a life. This kinda reminds me of the video i saw with the guy beat the rubix cube in a short amount of time. I thought the tape could&#39;ve been fixed but I became convinced once i saw him one night while watching Unscrewed on Techtv.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

this guy i once worked with could do the rubix cube in under 2 minutes I think. But he was part of mensa and had an IQ of 183 so he was really smart. But he was a scocial wreck no one really liked him.

the other dude could do it in like 15 seconds

I seen the world record holder do the rubix cube.
    He held it up, looked at all the sides, put it behind his back and in like 20 seconds he was done.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Here&#39;s the video of the rubix cube guy

sidenote:
    still trying to figure out if this video is ajoke

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I&#39;ve seen it, and while its impressive, the guy is a nerd. but also this is a japanese version and you can jump hire, and the fireball is way more affective.

villin
    Well that was time well wasted. Buddy definitly had a horseshoe up his ass.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 16 2003, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> One theory is that he was on a emulator and slowed down the game.
    But I wasn&#39;t there, maybe he is really that L33T. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Check out the site at the end. http://soramimi.egoism.jp

It has a smb3 zip an a emulator.I guess that supports your theory somewhat.

It&#39;s not impossible that he could do that without cheating. Years ago, I could do something vaugely similar with the first few levels of Sonic the Hedgehog, not the whole game though. My original goal was to be able to beat the entire game in under half an hour. After a few nights of trying, I realized I wasn&#39;t having any fun.

I suppose that&#39;s the moral of the story. Don&#39;t envy this guy at all. He probably gave himself tension headaches learning to do that.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

that is physically impossible to do without going mentle

pffffffffffffffft, thats nothing really. me and my brother used to beat the game in under 20 mins all the time. warp whistles=nes replacement for saved games and passcodes

yea, iv seen this before, that guy is crazy as hell. lol
    didnt even die once