Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I made naruto!!

Those are some really great models of Naruto. I'm assuming you're the same charger on the Naruto MOD Forums... anyways, excellent work.

i modelled gaara's head a few months ago....never got around to fixing some of the minor details in his hair or add a body though

floating gaara head
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

VERY Nice!

keep up the good work!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> modelled gaara&#39;s head a few months ago....never got around to fixing some of the minor details in his hair or add a body though

floating gaara head </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Wow&#33; your is great&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Dec 16 2003, 03:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> VERY Nice&#33;

keep up the good work&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> modelled gaara&#39;s head a few months ago....never got around to fixing some of the minor details in his hair or add a body though*

floating gaara head </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Wow&#33; your is great&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thanks anbu girl

oh btw, what program did you use for the naruto model? i made gaara in 3d studio 5
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I remember there was someone who was going to make a model of Hinata before the forums went down. Is that someone still here? It would be nice to see the finished version.

its not for any mod or anything. I made the model and skin, i hope to get it ingame sometime . Neji and sasuke coming next. I am also making a gaara model

Duncan
    Nice.. very nice job indeed :]. But fix the hair man ;D.

[Gaara looks like Quentin Tarintino

Must be hard to make.

the hair was a lot f work but basically i made a square with a vertex in the midle and that one i pulled out to get the effect. but it turned out good and its low poly enough .

damn how do you people do this stuff&#33; this looks mad fucking (is swearing allowed when your amazed) awesome. damn good shit

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Dec 17 2003, 01:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Apart from that I saw this at a site that makes mods.
    Look at the links:

model1
    model2
    model3 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Rock Lee looks like Mandark from dexters lab.

Really nicely done.. Great work..

AssertnFailure: i use milkshape and lightwave. kewl gaara head i saw it some time ago.

thats my gaara . i hope to finish him soon

good work guys.

hmm......milkshape? never heard of that......
    i like how you did gaara&#39;s hair though, did you manually pull vertices out to get it to look that way? I was havin a little trouble with his hair, but i found that creating a scatter of cones over a spherical shape and then using some hardcore FDD (or was it FFD) boxing i could get the cones to curve around his head in unison
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

its amazing stuff
    it makes me wanna dl * i mean BUY 3d studio
    is it 3d max studio??

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Duncan &#064; Dec 16 2003, 12:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nice.. very nice job indeed :]. But fix the hair man ;D. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yea make the hair like this kid&#39;s hair

j/k seriously though that is a good model. nice job

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>don&#39;t know what&#39;s funnier, that guy&#39;s dancing or the fact that he has Mickey Mouse© on his bed sheets.</span>

Apart from that I saw this at a site that makes mods.
    Look at the links:

model1
    model2
    model3

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 17 2003, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> its amazing stuff
    it makes me wanna dl * i mean BUY 3d studio
    is it 3d max studio?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    3d studio Max.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Mr. Bean anyone XD ?

ToastMan
    Awesome&#33; Very good modeling and excellent texturing. Very good use of the Cell shading. Have you used a special renderer?
    It looks exactly like him&#33; Could you please show a wire??
    Excellent work mate&#33;
    Keep it up&#33;