Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When Naruto went kyubi this time.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Dec 16 2003, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Also keep in mind that naruto was stupid and hit him head on, he basically ran into a bullet, anyone else would have probably died from that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yep I agree

fuk i want kyubi to rip that piece of shit naruto apart and kill KILLL (looks back on ep were you see kyubi behind the bars and seal)....what a fuking player

I recommend counsling for you EnergyCallingMe

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnergyCallingMe @ Dec 18 2003, 02:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> fuk i want kyubi to rip that piece of shit naruto apart and kill KILLL (looks back on ep were you see kyubi behind the bars and seal)....what a fuking player </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i hear decaf is wounderful this time of year

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    he had whiskers the first time because haku apparently killed sasuke and that put naruto &quot;over the edge&quot; and the extent to which his anger increased was further expressed. it was because that was a tragic event, the fight with neji, he was mad about hinata but it&#39;s not like she was dead so he wasn&#39;t angry enough. that&#39;s it imo.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'