Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Election

who do you think will win the next election: Bush or any democrat?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 16 2003, 02:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well I would say Bush too. Normally I dont care that much but it looks like it will be Bush vs Dean, and I cant stand Howard Dean. He smiles like some kind of retard and spouts nonsense nonstop. Only democrat I like at all right now is Liberman.

*EDIT: Samson, your quote in sig is a little off, it is really
    &quot;I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well he&#39;s a Jew, and a lot of Americans don&#39;t like that. I&#39;d say Bush too since he got us into this war, hes got to get us out.

wait, you&#39;re actually relying on bush? homer simpson would make a better president. what you guys need is another JFK.

Well if Lierman or any other democrat becomes president they&#39;ll want to remove our troops from Iraq, then this whole mess would have been for nothing. Bush was smart to start this war with Iraq. It&#39;s very rare for a president not to be electing a second term in times of war.

HOPEFULLY bush.. But im not sure as of right now.

How can you hope for Bush? General Wesly Clark would make an excellent president.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Well I would say Bush too. Normally I dont care that much but it looks like it will be Bush vs Dean, and I cant stand Howard Dean. He smiles like some kind of retard and spouts nonsense nonstop. Only democrat I like at all right now is Liberman.

*EDIT: Samson, your quote in sig is a little off, it is really
    &quot;I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully&quot;

personally, i think all troops &#39;should&#39; get out of iraq. it would be good if the states gave them financial help for what they destroyed, and let them fix it on their own and form their own government.

They&#39;re incapable of forming their own government, they do not have the power to fight off all these Saddam loyalists.

That&#39;s the biggest load of dribble I&#39;ve heard ever... not capable of forming their own government? Not able to fight off Sadam loyalists??

That&#39;s actually called the resistance movement also known as in the USA as:

Terrorism
    Saddam Fedayin/Loyalists
    Enemies of Peace
    Enemies of Security

And as for the other point... you think the states is there to set up a government? Get real, its there to loot. As for someone saying in another thread something like &#036;90 billion being spent... let me introduce to the term:

I N V E S T M E N T

You put some money in, you get a shit load more back, or so goes the theory.

And as for the Iraqis not being able to form their own government, yeah they can&#39;t right now because another tyranny is being forced on to them by the Coalition of the Crooked and if they try otherwise they are gonna get blown to smitherines by these &#39;brave men and women&#39; .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 16 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And as for the other point... you think the states is there to set up a government? Get real, its there to loot. As for someone saying in another thread something like &#036;90 billion being spent... let me introduce to the term:

I N V E S T M E N T

You put some money in, you get a shit load more back, or so goes the theory. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you are so right about that

but there is more to it than that

while the WHOLE nation put in 90 billion &#036; in the war
    SOME poeple will recieve payoff in this investment

this bush guy sure is a nice person is he not?

Agreed. Though in my opinion I believe the system is faulty, since it always different people at the top to go around butchering other nations and then shitting on your own and conning them into thinking they love the system.

&quot;go back to bed america, your government is in control again.
    you are free.. to do what we tell you.&quot;

what is worse
    people are going to love him for this and reelect him

he burn the american people&#39;s hard earned tax money on missiles of mass destruction
    missiles of mass destruction kill middle east people

orders and urges european countries around to help rebuild nuked country
    &#39; &#39;we&#39; spent 90 billion destroying....you rebuild &#39;
    him and his friends get jackpot

people love him
    and love the way he &#39;sacraficed&#39; their money (so that his gang could earn some)

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (narutosharingan @ Dec 16 2003, 01:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> who do you think will win the next election: Bush or any democrat? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Bush

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

TurnCoat&#33; Killer &#33; Liar&#33; Theif&#33;

Criminal with protection of the Law&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 16 2003, 04:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That&#39;s the biggest load of dribble I&#39;ve heard ever... not capable of forming their own government? Not able to fight off Sadam loyalists??

That&#39;s actually called the resistance movement also known as in the USA as:

Terrorism
    Saddam Fedayin/Loyalists
    Enemies of Peace
    Enemies of Security

And as for the other point... you think the states is there to set up a government? Get real, its there to loot. As for someone saying in another thread something like &#036;90 billion being spent... let me introduce to the term:

I N V E S T M E N T

You put some money in, you get a shit load more back, or so goes the theory.

And as for the Iraqis not being able to form their own government, yeah they can&#39;t right now because another tyranny is being forced on to them by the Coalition of the Crooked and if they try otherwise they are gonna get blown to smitherines by these &#39;brave men and women&#39; . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If we leave Iraq and let the Iraqis form their own government, it&#39;ll just be the people that still believe Saddam to be their leader to take over. Nothing will have changed and the people that helped the US will suffer. Resistance movement? They praise and worship Saddam. They are Saddam loyalists, they attacked a lot of places after hearing Saddam was captured. You can&#39;t have a government without an army. The US is trying to rebuild the Iraqi army, but 1/3 of them already quit because of the low pay.

if you want to take out all of saddams supporters, you&#39;d have to kill more than half of iraq.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 17 2003, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now as for the war first off the 80 billion dollars spent in iraq lets see about half of that money went to our troops why thats certainly a horrible waste of tax payer money. Second 19 million is for primary reconstruction probjects the rebuilding and what not. then the other 20 billionish is for the costs of the war. Now there is also the fact Clinton would be the one who spend about half a billion lobbing missiles at iraq for the hell of it and what did he manage to take out a asprin factory oh yeah that was a threat.

Now for those of you who say lets walk away they can fix it themself. You obviously payed no attention to the first Gulf war. I suggest most of you bother with facts instead of just stating opinions you&#39;ve heard someone who is running a campaign to become the next president as they have no interest in us succeding. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    So true...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 17 2003, 12:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now any of you can take one look at the economy and there isn&#39;t one person that can say based on facts the economy is doing badly in any way. unemployment is down. The stock market is up. New hires are looking up for next year. In general we are talking about a president who was able to repair the damage of 9/11 in around a yeah and make the world a safer place even if you didn&#39;t see the danger it was there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Bush was the one who did the most damage to the economy. You know perfectly well that he sides with corpoate criminals. The world trade center attack made a temporary waver in stock market stability. Corporate criminls with their &quot;creative&quot; book keeping have cost hundreds of thusands of people their retirement benefits and seriously damaged our economic stability. If you don&#39;t believe me, just look at footage from Bush&#39;s 2000 campaign. He was flying in the Enron corporate jet.

Oh, and if the price of a recovering economy is bombing the hell out of some country that doesn&#39;t stand a chance and accidentally killing a few dozen civilians who &quot;shouldn&#39;t have been there anyways&quot; then that price is too high.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco