Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strongest Shinobi

Well in my opinion I think Hokage can defeat Kazekage, Orochimaru can own Hokage and Jiraiya can beat Orochimaru. What do you guys think?

By the way this is anime only.

I pretty much agree with that with the exception of Itachi. Also I would would think Jiraiya and Oro would be pretty close in strength since they "seemed" to have been on the same ninja team.

well being in the same ninja team doesn't mean that they have to be close in strength. For example Sakura and Naruto/Sasuke are in the same team but their powers are very different. But yeah, Oro and Jiraiya should have almost the same power. We don't know how powerful Itachi is yet, but apparently he kicks ass. So I guess so far the most powerful is Jiraiya, although Hokage may have some kickass jutsus too.

The ramen chef is undoubtedly the strongest shinobi. He can poison you with his ramen when you least expected. Ninjas are supposed to be sneaky right? Well hes the best candidate in my opinion.

i'd rather think oro> all since he continues training, and jiraiya doesnt seem to...

how could I forget the ramen chef, you are right jing: he is the most powerful.

and Jiraiya is training all the time. Do you think spying on hot girls to write Come Come Paradise is easy? You need lots of agility and dexterity.

Not to mention Stamina.

And I bet he needs stamina in more ways then one

also you need to concentrate you chakra in the nose so that you won't die of blood loss.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 15 2003, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The ramen chef is undoubtedly the strongest shinobi. He can poison you with his ramen when you least expected. Ninjas are supposed to be sneaky right? Well hes the best candidate in my opinion. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    heh I think it is actually his cute waitress, and he is just a doll like Karasu.

i think artillery type CZ is teh strongest. err wait. it has to be the dog in the credits

villin
    You all are so wrong. Udon ownz everyones ass.

nah the chef isnt a ninja.....he&#39;s just some guy who decided to capitalize on the MIGHTY need for food that ninja&#39;s surely have when they spend so many calories flippin out and killin stuff
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Does that mean he owns the ninjas?

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Dec 15 2003, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You all are so wrong. Udon ownz everyones ass. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ha&#33; don&#39;t underestimate that old genin we saw taking the chunnin exam

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Jyubei
    Hmm, Just a random name thrown out i would have to say the strongest Shinobi in all of Naruto existance would have to be the 4th. He was the only shinobi to be able to defeat kyuubi. Even then, the Kyuubi was put inside the body of a child who looks a lot like the 4th. Naruto = the 4th hokages son?

Just a thought.

The strongest LIVING Ninja would be Itachi Uchiha.

Even Orochimaru fears the power of Itachi.

I donnon if ero senin is better than oro, but i think that they are more / less equal. Now I hear a lot about itachi but he hasnt yet been introduced apart from flashbacks =) so..

Yeah saying Oroshimaru fears Itachi seems like a spoiler itself in my opinions ni some ways... that&#39;s why I said anime only.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Dec 16 2003, 06:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jyubei &#064; Dec 15 2003, 11:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm, Just a random name thrown out i would have to say the strongest Shinobi in all of Naruto existance would have to be the 4th. He was the only shinobi to be able to defeat kyuubi. Even then, the Kyuubi was put inside the body of a child who looks a lot like the 4th. Naruto = the 4th hokages son?

Just a thought.

The strongest LIVING Ninja would be Itachi Uchiha.

Even Orochimaru fears the power of Itachi. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no Jyubei you are wrong.

The strongest are Udon, the cute girl that is with the chef (it has been proven that the ramen chef is just a puppet like Karasu) and the 60 year old genin. those are the legendary 3. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    dude the 60 year old genin is a goner he never made it out of the forest
    the hot babe is going to replace him
    she got amazing right hooked bitchslap
    naruto was... owned
    ohhh yeah^^hot babe, cute ramen girl, udon

when u say hot babe do u mean Moegi (that chick that hangs around Udon and Konohamaru)?? and yes i fail the pedophile test

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 16 2003, 02:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well in my opinion I think Hokage can defeat Kazekage, Orochimaru can own Hokage and Jiraiya can beat Orochimaru. What do you guys think?

By the way this is anime only. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hehe, yeah... That was just what I thought too. The only thing I would like to add would be that I think Naruto will really become the greatest ninja ever, so he will own them all in the end