Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where...

Well as you can see that man has no symbol on his headband. Where do you think he's from?? I think he looks like a grass guy. or a rain. or a cloud. who knows.

nice eye

i did not notice that

he is from the Hidden Invisibility Village

These are small details. Not like these audience will be the next main character right?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Dec 15 2003, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he is from the Hidden Invisibility Village </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol

maybe he used metal grind no jutsu to carve it down

lucky....

Maybe he reversed the plate to act kewl.

maybe he is just a guy who wants to protect his forehead

it&#39;s like the where is waldo series&#33; He&#39;s a FAKE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i can&#39;t see the picture ...nevermind, i can see it now

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    lol , looks like someone made a headband for himself.

heh his scars on the side of his face look like kyubi type whiskers that naruto has.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Hey they are watching a ninja tournament. i know they are good but you have seen neji&#39;s whirlwind thingy, A ninja star could fly outta nowhere and land in your.....forehead.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 15 2003, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> maybe he is just a guy who wants to protect his forehead </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Dude your sig scares me.

Aclypze, I think you have a little tooooo much time on your hands.... j/k... lol

It&#39;s probably just some simple error that was overlooked.

They should have us guys there picking out the loopholes in the plot and animation

omg this tread is soo funny hehe

maybe he is making his own hidden village and has not thought of the name and symbol yet hehe

He could be an independent ninja, not associated with any particular group, available for hire/training by interested parties. Think about it, there have to be at least some ninja without affiliation.

Hey look, if you squint you can see that he&#39;s from the hidden village of shut the hell up, you&#39;re too anal retentative.

villin
    HAHA the hidden finger village. Oh man my twisted mind just came up with all kinds of sick ideas.

so THATS where kakashi copied the 1000 years of pain
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07