Thread: naruto 63 is ganna be good

ok a Semi spoiler

hey i dont know if this is a spoiler but...

******(SEMI SPOILER)*********
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'> lots of talking with the Loser</span>
    ************* ITS OVER**********************
    is nothing that bad

someone badly wants his ass banned

yeah, really. all u need to do is spam this thread untill krbadass gets wind of it.

what kinda spoiler was that anyway? worst ever.

lucky....

villin
    How is it gonna be a good ep (as the topic title says) if your spoiler is true?

what was the point of this topic

and i dont think he will get banned he did hide the &quot;&quot;spoiler&quot;&quot; in grey so you have to highlight to see

though stupidity should be a capital crime

I said this before .... some people just need to be shot..this prove it...

Hmm inappropriate as the topic/topic title(s) may be, everyone makes mistakes (if this can considered to be one). Chill people.

*sigh*

You guys did it again.

While I agree it shouldn&#39;t have been posted in the first place, some of you guys proved &quot;supratik&#39;s theory of lambness.&quot;

&quot;Even though I haven&#39;t seen Episode 63, and even though it says spoiler, I&#39;m going to highlight it anyway and read it even though I know I will get mad because I spoiled something for myself.&quot;

I&#39;m not irritated at all. You know why? I simply didn&#39;t highlight it - I don&#39;t care if its a &quot;minor&quot; spoiler or not, I just don&#39;t want to read it.

Come on guys, seriously, if you haven&#39;t seen the episode, don&#39;t read the spoiler. It&#39;s really not that hard.

spoiler or not, we dont talk about new eps until 24 hrs after aone/anbu release

Missing Nin
    and here we have yet another thread that shouldn&#39;t have been made. Guys 24 hours post AONE/ANBU release you can discuss until then from now on I&#39;ll be warning if I see these.