Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who loves Spiderman

Hey i just got my hands on this and it looks soooooo cool i cant wait till it comes out, Gooo SPIDER MAN

Spiderman 2 YIPPEEEEE

love it!

ok.. after the first spiderman movie i really wasn't in the mood for a sequel.. but now hell...

seen that about three days ago
    but o well im a huge fuckin fan of anything marvel comics related anything spiderman i love favorite character is venom

this movie is gonna be totally kick ass

as for other screen shots and news about the movie go here

www.darkhorizons.com

Spiderman was ok. I know it could have been worse (daredevil for example).

If venom or carnage is in this one, im definatly watching.

sorry man its Doc OC and possibly the Lizard. The Trailor OWNS though. iw as having reservations about the whole idea the other day. then my buddy sent me this and i was LIKE WTF that kicks ASSS. But to each thier own.

Oh man! That looked so sweet!

Doc Oc and Spidey facing off eh? I think I saw Harry Osborn in there too, pretty interesting.

I cant wait

villin
    Why the hell did they recast that scrawny little cunt who played spidey in the first movie. He sucks and he's the reason the first movie sucked.

like frodo in lotr.. i know.. shouldn't switch topic.. don't listen to me uhm.. Doc Oc ownes YEAH!!!

I heard Toby McGwire had to lose a lot of weight for this role. Looks amazing though.

dude that trailer is hella tight. gotta watch that movie as soon as it comes out.

man i am jones'n to see this movie. Oh and Tobey is the bitches sweet souce of life. He make a great PETER PARKER. And a good spidey. The first movie lived up to all expectations. The sweetest was at the end to satisfy all people with the random web slinging. OH YEAH

And this is all i have to say to you

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Dec 15 2003, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dude that trailer is hella tight. gotta watch that movie as soon as it comes out. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    agreed...

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GamaKichi @ Dec 15 2003, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Dec 15 2003, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dude that trailer is hella tight. gotta watch that movie as soon as it comes out. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    agreed... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    one thing&#39;s for sure, this movie will collect a lot of money when it opens up. Easily blowing all other would be competitors in it&#39;s opening weekend.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I hope so cuz I live for spider man... he is and always will be my favorite super hero

i love spiderman and i cant wait to see it already.
    do u guys think that this movie will collect more money than LOTR?

well its hard to say b/c of the time of year and I think that they both have thier own merrits but appeal to similar crowds. But I think there are alot more geeky LOTR Fanboys then Spidey Geeky fanboys. I personally love Spiderman he is my all time favourite superhero of all TIME. But the difference is Spiderman is a superhero movie. LOTR is an experience and an Epic. We have to wait and see. Keep in mind that Spiderman (I think) was the top grossing film for that year.

spiderman is cool but venom is the most super greatest coolest thing ever&#33; they should make a venom vs spiderman movie and it would be so great
    or a movie that evolves around all the symbiots total spidey ownage

Maybe they are saving Venom to make a 3rd movie and make it a trilogy. Venom would be a good finale.

The trailer looks really sweet.. Can&#39;t wait to see the movie..