Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gaara's eyes were shaken

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Narasho &#064; Dec 15 2003, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>who woudlnt did u c the kaze kages eyes, his were shaking to and so was hinatas</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Hinata was unconscious for that whole episode.... so I don&#39;t know where you get the idea that her eyes were shaking </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    it was just a typo
    he meant hinata&#39;s dad

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>who woudlnt did u c the kaze kages eyes, his were shaking to and so was hinatas das</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

i think gaara is afraid of naruto because they said in an earlier episode neji s even stronger than gaara so if naruto beats neji....

they never said he was stronger than gaara.. only that his defence might be better (according to ten ten)

was it me or was gaara&#39;s eyes were just scared when he saw naruto unleashed kybui&#39;s power. i swear, i saw his eyes as everyone elses were just scared, especially neji&#39;s.PWNED

yep gaaras eyes were shaking but i doubt that he was shaking in fear more like he was shaking in excitment but neiji was scared no doubt about it of couerse hes going to be scared who woudlnt did u c the kaze kages eyes, his were shaking to and so was hinatas das i belive but yea u should be afraid of naruto when he unleashes kyubi chakra on ur ass hehehe

he did look a bit scared
    but probably cause he wasn&#39;t sure what he was dealing with

i&#39;ve seen him look more scared though, referring to where rock lee beats him up after opening the gates.. that&#39;s gaara looking scared

I think he is just really excited because Naruto told him before he had a demon inside him as well. That did make Gaara unusually talkative at the time. I&#39;m not sure Gaara believed Naruto at first but now that he sees it I think he is curious.

I&#39;m also sure just like Haku could feel the evilness of Naruto&#39;s chakra, Gaara could also feel it.

The shaking is actually a sign that he is anxious to fight. How harder his demon wants to fight, how more he will shake. As they both enjoy killing and fighting strong opponents, he only has to quickly cast away with Sasuke and deal with Naruto in the second round.

i really hope that we can c gaara and naruto fight to the death and c who coms out victor i hope that naruto wins bc man he is the number one ninja at surprisng pplz

I saw fear in his eyes, and i liked the look of fear on him I do think it was fear because i think Gaara finally has someone to relate to. Everyone fears Gaara because of his demon (or whatever), so it would only be natural if Gaara feard a similar power within someone else.

tottally the shaking is him self repressing his inner killing urges

I donno if he was excited / fear.. because of two stand points.

Fear?
    Maybe because kyubi is more powerful than his sand?

excited?
    Kyubi is all about evil and death etc, which gaara maybe can relate to and liked the feeling?

Yup, I think he was both, surprised and even a bit scared... I mean, who wouldn&#39;t?
    Naruto really had enermous power at that time, and I think that Gaara didn&#39;t really belive that Naruto could be that powerful...

Pure excitment about a upcoming fight. You know from the Forest of Death that he enjoys enemys that do not die like flies.

He found one.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

when i saw Gaara&#39;s eyes, i just about died of laughter. im like &quot;omg, he&#39;s actually scared. and i just kept on laughing. its really something that i didnt see coming, at all.

I think he fears the power of kyubi and yet this same fear has made him feel excited to battle naruto, in search of a stronger opponent.

Whats wrong with you noobs

Gaara is not afraid. His shaking is like it was sayd above, &quot;He was shaking becouse he was trying to contain the deamon inside of him&quot; IF his deamon where to escape it would ruin Sound and sand plans.

Gaara has no fear. He only shakes when the deamon wants to come out. Lets not forget right before his fight with Lee he was shaking constantly.

puuft noobs thinking gaara is scared.

He only wants to fight and he is fighting the urge not to.

well, that is a good point. but u never know, what if it was fear, who knows? only the origional creators.

i dont think naruto really pulled out even half of kybui&#39;s power in this fight, but just enough to beat neji, dont really know how much he used for haku, but just the fact that he thought sasuke died im sure it was more, just another thought the last opening showed naruto going crazy im not sure if thats something that still hasnt happend yet or if it was just something that was made

Gaara needs to be raped by Kyuubi. And that sand dude in him.

Hmm.

If Kyuubi uses his tails that leaves 7 more victims left.....