Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto sketches

daaang!!! that sound girl is cool! teach me to draw more like you!

I love your Neji sketch ^__^. It's great!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (x_cry @ Dec 14 2003, 01:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> daaang&#33;&#33;&#33; that sound girl is cool&#33; teach me to draw more like you&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you mean sand, right?

i decided to make a thread and post my sketches of naruto... ill try and update it on a regular basis...

here is a small something to start off with..

hey cool
    that must be the hyuga mark all the manga readers are talking about
    the one that is changed in the anime

Shweet. did u draw it without looking at a picture or u draw it while looking at a picture??

anyway awesome artwork

dude sweet pic, looks just like him

thanks for the comments everyone.

You always see pictures of Haku that look somewhat feminine (like the ones at the top i drew)... so i tried to draw masculine haku&#33; (at the bottom) ... does it look funny? heh..

Heres another picture of Haku i did today... (when i should have been studying my exams instead..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nara Shikamaru VI @ Dec 14 2003, 08:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shweet. did u draw it without looking at a picture or u draw it while looking at a picture??

anyway awesome artwork </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I came up with it on my own... i dont usually copy things.

Here is one of my older sketches...

i show sketches because i dont know how to use photoshop&#33; &gt;&lt;;; if i knew how i would wanna make my pictures colorful like i see on the internet...

DAMN SOO MUCH TALENT wish i wus a vampier so i could suck some talent outa ya lol jk jk

damn, those are really nice they look almost like the real thing, especially temari. nicely done, keep em comin

These are great. But just stick them in Naruto Fan Art thread.

I prefer the feminine Haku, reminds me a little of Kiyone for some reason. Also Temari is done really really great&#33;

Haku reminds of that feminine character in PMK. What&#39;s up with all these feminine looking characters?

Wow&#33; Those are really great pictures, you are talented. I wish I could draw as good as you...

i liked your masculine haku, but i love femme haku best

I love your masculine rendition of Haku, it&#39;s a nice change of pace

wow the one of temari is great. I realy like that one....

Bleeh... i havent been posting much because of final exams... i felt like i havent been posting much .... these sketches are really really terrible but i jus had to post something... =&#092;.. ill replace it with something else as soon as exams are over&#33; (friday&#33;&#33

*took image off, didnt like it that much*