Thread: Neji Wallpaper

as said above it doesnt really have any spoilers but it does have one manga image. so BEWARE, there i warned ya.

Neji Goodness

Neji-kun! *hugs wallpaper* Anything with Neji on it has my seal of approval, but you did a great job on it

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    as always, nice work AlbinoFury

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

well done (= i like the use of the manga images

Excellent job, Albino-kun!

It's on my rotation of Neji wallpapers now! The only thing is that it's Christmas time, so I just have to have anime characters with santa hats on and all of that corny Christmas stuff... xD

Oh, and your signature-- That is the best Neji signature I have ever seen!

Could you make me a Neji signature? Mine is an icon o_O I'd like to put it as my avatar and have a real sig.

E-mail me? =D

Wickedness

nice nice nice ncie >o< its all so goood!!!! the thing i dunt get is how u did the bubl things at the top can u make a tutorial or sumtin on how to do that

NO! page 2 is evil u stay here on page 1 where its safe . . . .

hahaha I just read that Chapter of the manga so I now uderstand it. Good job albino Fury i was soo confused when i first saw that wallpaper, I thoguht WTF is that. Now i know were its from and i have to say.............WICKED COOL

someone have very good neji pics for a avatar? PLZ!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rinny @ Dec 14 2003, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Neji-kun&#33; *hugs wallpaper* Anything with Neji on it has my seal of approval, but you did a great job on it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hehe &quot;seal&quot; of approval eh?

ur sn is naruto what in gods name do you need neji pics for an ava?