Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you watch Naruto for?

I watch for both of those reasons.

I watch it because so far there is no end in sight... and I've seen pretty much everything else worth watching. Most well made anime such as Bebop or Trigun or any of the ones with only 26 episodes are must see, but also are usually super depressing. (Someone tell me that the last two seconds of Noir didn't make you depressed.) The thing about Naruto though is that you know that he has to win because otherwise there would be no show, so even if he gets pounded to the ground you know that his comback will be just that much more awesome. Plus, the potential never-endingness of the show lets a flabillion storylines get introduced and allows the writers to pick and choose as they go along. For example, Sasuke's brother was mentioned in like the second or third episode, but I'm sure we won't hear anything else about him until after the Chuunin exams. (I haven't read the manga and if I'm wrong don't spoil it for me.) Anyway, I think that if it wasn't for those crazy faces the characters make when they're being emotional (I know there's a word for it) Naruto would be one of the best anime serieses I have ever seen. It still is one of the best, I guess, but you have to admit it gets a bit annoying.

Even though this is a double thread...

I watch it because of the story line and the action, its just awesome all around.

Naruto simply owns all. Both! Sometimes story can be in the way though... (Not in the Neji fight.) But in ep 8 when they makes so many expectations of how Naruto and Sasuke is going to fight Zabusa, and Naruto even says: "Let's get wild". After that, they put in a story chapter and ruins the expectations. I'm not sure if it would be possible to do it another way, but it sure was disturbing.

i watch naruto cuz its fudging awesome.......and cuz ninjas are l337

I voted Both

Naruto is the my fave anime since Cowboy Bebop, its got good story/action/artwork/voices/music

Both are amazing. I like almost all the characters, the action is fun to watch, and the story seems to keep you on your toes.

the bestest shinobi series anime, nothing came close to this =D. also liked flame of recca.