Thread: get backers

tarzan
    get backers was a great anime, but did it really end at episode 49? it came as a shock to me =(

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tarzan @ Dec 13 2003, 03:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> get backers was a great anime, but did it really end at episode 49? it came as a shock to me =( </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yes it was the end... it left me hanging also, I hope there is another series, but I dont want to get my hopes up

They probably ran out of ideas for new episodes and just cut it short. I doubt they&#39;ll release another season. I just hope they don&#39;t end Naruto like that.

<span style='color:blue'>Getbackers is a pretty good series I don&#39;t think they would just end it like that im sure their are good reasons for ending it like that maybe there is going to be a new season. </span>

man i loved getbackers but WTF us up with the ending it was so fukin gayit hella fukin left us hanging hoping that there would be more eps to come but WTF o and WTF is up with that kazuki dude or girl pr wutever teh fuk he is to me i honestly believe that hes a fukin shemale &quot;shivers&quot; scary