Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 197 Discussion

It's translated!! DISCUSS!!!

nice chapter, but if the other two sound shinobis fight against kiba or shikamaru, i think they got screwed, too bad it took so long to end this fight, also i wonder if the spidey is dead, or still able to move?

He is unable to move because his tenketsu was pressed, not dead.

Better than previous chapter.

I think Neji will either heal himself and catch up with the others/medical nin comes and heals him bringing along Chouji's dead body/Neji takes energy from the sound nin to heal himself and catch up/neji just catches up with the other, hurt.

By the way, someone was right sending chakra through the web!

enjoy that small victory

by the way, why was my thread locked last week ? was it because i said i beated you ? are a mod and a sore loser ?

in any case, i don't give a damn, i just aim to please !

that was a great chapter, i thought that he would send his chakra along the web, but i also thought that he would pull the web thus bringing kidomaru to him, he didn't do that though.

so now i'm wondering....will he kill him ? or just be on his way ?

ummm...what the hell happened. how did spider sound just fall down all of the sudden and did that one hit to the forhead from neji make him revert to his original self?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Everybody was right on sending chakra through the web ... this chapter is so predictable ... not that I didn't enjoy reading it.

Boo

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Dec 13 2003, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ummm...what the hell happened. how did spider sound just fall down all of the sudden and did that one hit to the forhead from neji make him revert to his original self? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he fell down because neji used his jyuken (sp?) to fry the web producing glands in his body and probably fried some other things in the body too, and he reverted because it is implied that neji did the 64 hakke thing and all his tenketsu were pressed and no chakra could flow properly.

Well, Neji won. Hah@you haters

Pretty predictable, however, I&#39;m more interested in seeing Kiba fight. And hopefully getting more of a back story on him.

Neji won without making up some new unknown attack
    *proud*

Neji did his thing. Very good chapter. I was a bit disappointed with the intro-page teaser, with Rock Lee on it. Then, not a moment was spared to reveal anything on his situation.

It was predictable that Neji would send his chakra through the web. But, it was very nice to see it all played out as it was. The final touch was deadly. Neji truly put all he had into the finalizing blow to the forehead. I believe Neji should kill Kidoumaru, though, since I only believe he is badly injured. Not on his deathbed, like the Hyuga.

I await only Shikamaru`s battle, now. And, Sasuke`s revival from his &quot;death.&quot; I do not particularly care for Sasuke, I simply want to see what this whole wait is about.

Ninja vanish.

I believe that we&#39;ll see the trio attacked in the next chapter, Naruto will stay back to fight the enemy for two chapters, and will win easily, but when he randevous with Shika &amp; Kiba he&#39;ll find that they have been beaten to near dust and have to be treated to, chapter 199 will end with Naruto facing the decision of wheather going after Sauke or to do the chunin thing, which is bringing his teammates back to the leaf village. and Chapter 200 will have sasuke getting out of the box and halfly surrender himself to ORO, while Naruto gets back to the village and reports the failture of the mission.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

i didnt get this chapter...did neji win for good?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonioAgoGo @ Dec 14 2003, 12:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Pretty predictable, however, I&#39;m more interested in seeing Kiba fight. And hopefully getting more of a back story on him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yipe - lets not make the Kiba fight another 12 chapters please

Save Flashback no jutsu for latter -

I want big doublesized episode of the beatings to happen in 200.

Sameway Naruto/Neji started in 100

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Dec 14 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I believe that we&#39;ll see the trio attacked in the next chapter, Naruto will stay back to fight the enemy for two chapters, and will win easily, but when he randevous with Shika &amp; Kiba he&#39;ll find that they have been beaten to near dust and have to be treated to, chapter 199 will end with Naruto facing the decision of wheather going after Sauke or to do the chunin thing, which is bringing his teammates back to the leaf village. and Chapter 200 will have sasuke getting out of the box and halfly surrender himself to ORO, while Naruto gets back to the village and reports the failture of the mission. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think you may have pinned down what is probably going to happen... though I don&#39;t know about Sasuke going to Oro... more likely to go after hiw brother with his new found powers... this is so... dark jedi influenced... sigh

Glad I&#39;ve neva seen Star Wars then....

i think its gonna be 4leafs vs 2sounds then the sounds beat akamaru and kiba then shikamaru pulls out his new trick BUT its a dubble edged sword so then shikamaru is out of the picture but 2 sound nins down. Then the box opens with sasuke and his new powers vs NARUTO .

if you dont get what i just typed .. read it over

mabie the kiba fight will be one ep and the shikamaru fight will be 2. perhaps they will have a joint battle over 3 eps and finaly for the 200th episoid naruto will fight sasuke.

that sounds about right 200th episoid they are bound to do something probaly the naru- sasuke fight