Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 197 Discussion

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Dec 14 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I believe that we&#39;ll see the trio attacked in the next chapter, Naruto will stay back to fight the enemy for two chapters, and will win easily, but when he randevous with Shika &amp; Kiba he&#39;ll find that they have been beaten to near dust and have to be treated to, chapter 199 will end with Naruto facing the decision of wheather going after Sauke or to do the chunin thing, which is bringing his teammates back to the leaf village. and Chapter 200 will have sasuke getting out of the box and halfly surrender himself to ORO, while Naruto gets back to the village and reports the failture of the mission. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think this is pretty accurate, but I think Naruto and Kiba will stay behind to fight one of the sounds, while Shika pursues the other holding the coffin, in hopes of using his new Jutsu to stop the last sound long enough for the others to catch up and rescue sasuke.

Naruto and Kiba, having fought each other, should know how each other fights, thus making them a pretty deadly combo, maybe having naruto use Kage Bunshin and Kiba having Akumaru at his side.

I&#39;m sure Naruto&#39;s clone skills alongside Kiba&#39;s fighting style would be pretty deadly.

In the end, Shika is stuck with few seconds left while holding the sound, having no one from his team show up yet, he decides the best decision is either something EXTREMLY drastic, or to abandon sasuke, and save his team mates.

i don`t fell like predicting the next few chapters but i think that the next sound nin will be like extremely powerful and they will need to team up or someone will come and help the sound nins out, like the group itachi belongs to (i ferget the name akitsu er somethin* anyway i thought that the chapter was pretty kewl except it was predictable also i really hope that we find out a lot more about kiba cause he`s a pretty interesting character, also whoever said that chouji was dead, its not fer sure that hes dead he could`ve just fainted. i don`t think anyone will die on this mission

So its gonna be Kiba vs. the swearing chick for 3 - 4 more chapters. Then Shika and Naruto vs. Sasuke and the crossdresser

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Dec 13 2003, 05:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ummm...what the hell happened. how did spider sound just fall down all of the sudden and did that one hit to the forhead from neji make him revert to his original self? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    have you read the previous 196 chapters or did you start with this one?

I&#39;m not much at predicting what will happen and all, but I&#39;m of the belief that Kiba&#39;s fight will be next...then Shikamaru. Kiba will probably fight the crossdresser, and Shika will have to fight the girl, cause that&#39;s been the trend for him. I don&#39;t remember him ever having fought anyone else other than a girl..so yeah. And Naruto will end up having to open the coffin or whatever with Sasuke inside. Sasuke will have been all pumped up and after a long battle will probably defeat Naruto, but stop himself from killing Naruto..and then, who knows from there.

Missing Nin
    Being this is officially Neji Week having both of his main fights in the series end this week I figure I&#39;ll comment.

This chapter in my opinion was horrible. I&#39;m not a Neji fan he&#39;s definatly pompus and instead of him learning anthing and using it in this fight we have the flaws in his technique shown. I honestly hope Neji dies. we have seen that he&#39;s learned nothing new at all. So basically he&#39;s a genius but he&#39;s already reached his potential. Also being there basically doing them in order of power here as to who fights when why in gods name is Kiba still standing. Kiba lost to a exhausted naruto who because of a fart. However Kiba has also atleast trained he&#39;s learned something he thought would catch him upto Naruto even after seeing his fight with Neji so I&#39;m expecting big things from this new technique. Overall this chapter to me was just predictable to the point it wasn&#39;t believeable. Neji had been hit so many times one would think that he would have bleed to death. Even if he didn&#39;t lets look at the fact he was working with knowing where the objects that were hitting him came from or the fact that he was hit in the back several times at differn&#39;t angels.

I atleast the next fight is a bit better. I also would like to note I understand why the Genin&#39;s are winning but we are talking about oro&#39;s elite troops who could contain the 3rd and oro in a deathmatch with multiple jounins trying to get in. So why are they being killed or atleast beaten to near death with such relatively minimal effort by a bunch of genin&#39;s?

I think Shikimaru will fight the girl since that seems to be his unescapable destiny.

Cool ending to Neji&#39;s battle but it was way to short, it felt like it was over in a second. But none the less it was it was still cool.

Ah, poor Shikamaru. He&#39;s going to get a reputation as a woman beater or something. Anyways, I&#39;m just glad that Shikamaru may fight next. It&#39;s great to see my favorite character fight.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

ok i gota say neji got my earned my respect for him now at first he was just a show off who picked on hinata who was weaker then him but now he has proovend himself werthy of being called kik ass and kewl but man i hope that the spider guy just dies and give s him no moer trouble so that he can have sometime to relaxe and catch up to the rest of the group later on weep weep same goes for chouji he has earned my respect to he can also be called kik ass

Well - Neji admitted that his wounds are fatal (just not immediately fatal) - so I don&#39;t think he&#39;ll be catching up anytime soon -

Time for a Tsunade Guest appearance or this series is going to have a lot smaller supporting cast soon...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen @ Dec 15 2003, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I also would like to note I understand why the Genin&#39;s are winning but we are talking about oro&#39;s elite troops who could contain the 3rd and oro in a deathmatch with multiple jounins trying to get in. So why are they being killed or atleast beaten to near death with such relatively minimal effort by a bunch of genin&#39;s? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Relatively minimal effort? You consider (near)death, complete body shredding and 99% chakra drainage minimal effort?

And I think the sound nins are very strong when teaming up, e.g. containing the 3rd and Oro, but when they fight singly the gennins can match them. These are pretty special gennin, though.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I dont think i can stand another 1 on 1 match.

either they take a break and show rock lee&#39;s story, or show what happened to choji.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Dec 15 2003, 04:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> These are pretty special gennin, though. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Neji, Naruto and Shikamaru are probably the most special of the group. Neji, the Hyuga mastermind, Naruto the Nine-Tails/Stamina freak, and Shikamaru the just plain genius.

But what of Chouji and Kiba? Obviously, Shikamaru saw the potential in Chouji, since he worked with him. But Kiba? Is there something about him we don&#39;t know? As far as we know, there is nothing special about him, he is just the ninja with the dog. He isn&#39;t a genius, or has a demon inside him, or a special jutsu we know of. Will we see something spectacular come out of this dog boy?

Well, there&#39;s probably hardly anyone who knows the terrain of the Nation of Fire better than the Inuzuka family (clan?) If there&#39;s going to be someone who knows how to use the terrain to his advantage, it would have to be Kiba...and you know, Shikamaru, but that&#39;s another post.

vsaint
    NEJI ROCKS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Kibas strength was his speed, remember he was attacking Naruto in such a way that Naruto couldnt even do a kage bunshin

also heres something thats stupid
    why do the sound nins just not team up against the genins in the first place, instead of just stopping and dropping off a member one at a time - if they all just teamed up on the genins (like a ninja squad is meant to do) this whole chase would have been over in a few seconds
    its like how Kabuto was able to beat at least 5-10 ANBU squad members and Tsunade throughout the manga but he was unable to beat Naruto

i think shika will fight next cuz in the inane trans, it said &quot;being of shadow&quot; as the title for the next chap.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

They need to escape with Sasuke, and they are underestimating the genins.