Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: animation in 62 could have been better

yeah you're right ... it wasn't great sometimes it looked ok but most of the time it looked crap again...

XxQuAzoTranzxX
    hey guys, i have been having trouble connecting to the tracker to download naruto, is there anyway you can help me out?

Missing Nin
    you guys are absolutely nuts this was likely one of the best animated episodes of Naruto period I'd have to say this animation was top notch. My only issue was both Hinata and Naruto after being healed and there wounds disapearing they went to the next shoot and they were back again.

Yeah i saw that too, pretty irritating.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XxQuAzoTranzxX &#064; Dec 13 2003, 02:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hey guys, i have been having trouble connecting to the tracker to download naruto, is there anyway you can help me out? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i&#39;m not sure

well, to me the animation seemed kinda old school if you know what i mean

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>XxQuAzoTranzxX</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Try it in the &quot;support&quot; forums

I thought N62 was awesome. It brought out the underdog spirit in me. lol. This makes me look forward to future battles that will go on in Naruto. I hope they&#39;re even better.

itcould have been better.. but that doesnt mean that it sucked either...
    impretty excited about the next fight.. and i hope that this time they wont have to add unneccessary stuff like family history and flashbacks and such...

you guys are all crazy.

Awsome episode.

Stop criticizing little details. Take it for what it was: an amazing all around episode. Can&#39;t wait untill 63&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

lucky....

The animation in this episode was excellent.
    Stop yer bitching&#33;

^^^^^haha yes&#33; thank you&#33;^^^^^

ph34r naruto&#39;s epic kickassness.

lucky....

There was only one part where I thought the animation was crap... and that was where Naruto is running towards Neji to land the final blow.. he looks like a bit of a blob.

personally i think that the animation during naruto&#39;s and neji&#39;s fight wasn&#39;t all that great. it could have been alot better. like when they were going at it with the kuni&#39;s and when naruto was powering up. just my opinion, what do you guys think

theres always someone complaining i say just take them as they are and appreciate it. they aren&#39;t total crap.

i liked the animation it was the episode i didnt like&#33; it reminded me of dragon ball z&#33;
    i was pissy that day i watched it...

Is it me or the drawings of naruto seem that naruto and his friends seem a little bit older?

Yea there were a few parts where it seemed awkward, definately could have been better, but it was still one of the better ones. i noticed they mixed in some cg when he was supersprinting at neji but didn&#39;t really spiff up the part when the chakra tails where shooting around in the air awesome ep, watched in twice in a row

I thought eps 62 was ok

But there was one part (14:07) that looked like they drew characters, cut them out, and put them on sticks and started moving them across a backround

hahaha but all in all, great episode

*Edit* and what are those things that flew into the dust cloud at 15:42?

It wasn&#39;t a bad episode, it&#39;s only different from the previous battles we&#39;ve seen. Personally i don&#39;t like powering up stuff, it always takes to long and reminds me of dragonball z. I too think some of the animation-parts seemed awkward, and could have been done better... And one part when they&#39;re in the air &quot;flying&quot; to each other, that animation sucked. Just my opinion..., but it liked the fighting style from the zabuza fights more

I agree that the animation of the episode weren&#39;t the best I&#39;ve seen, but this ep is sooooooooooooooooooo (and so on ) good. This is one of the best naruto episodes ever. The fight is like art&#33; (except for the animations...)