Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Manga: Hellsing

Manga: Hellsing

Does anyone know a site where i can download Hellsing manga?

you can get the first five volumes at manga Database and for my great suprise, they have started working again on new scanelations, so they have chapter five finally!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

try mangadb.com
    theyre servers are down a lot of the time though

Anraxus
    Noooo....

I went and looked at Manga Database last night and downloaded some of the Hellsing manga, I just went there and their account is suspended... the evilness of it all... anyone else know of a good site to get Hellsing manga?

Well the Manga is Licenced and on sale from Dark horse now. I have had vary little luck finding it but i guess i could share the copy i have to the point i have. anyone have info on setting up a bit torrent?

i bought the 1st vol and i have no complaints except did father alexander anderson always speak with an irish axcent becuase thats how they wrote it and it made it confusing as hell to read sometimes...he said the word aye like 30 times

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Does anyone know of any other sites that have the manga for dl? As you may already know, MangaDatabase has been down for some time now.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Oh irish. Cool. i havent read it. bought the first issue for my sister for Chrismas. In the anime no irish sounds from him on sub or dub. but then agane all the voices in the Dub made me go Crazy. So bad. so vary Bad

http://www.suprnova.org/ theres somthing there labled Hellsing so i don't how many chapters are in it or what but i hope it helps any...

1. Is the manga longer than the anime as i think i have heard?

2. Where can i find the manga?

1. yes. i am sure it is
    2. you can buy it

1. Anime = 25 episodes. Manga = 26 volumes and running. So yes, it's longer.
    2. It's licensed so it's available to buy in the US, but if you actually don't live in the US (people here tends to forget that there are some of us who DON'T...) you should try Direct Connect.

Hey, since when have Hellsing been 25 eps? I've only heard of 13 eps, the ones i have....

Yep, and since i live in Sweden, i guess there is no problem. But DC++ has been a hassle, can't find it that easy.

Terracosmo made a mistake. There are only 13 episodes

Anyone here like to share? I've only found like 4 vols on DC++...

Hellsing

<!--QuoteBegin-Stoopider+Feb 29 2004, 11:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stoopider @ Feb 29 2004, 11:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The Anime really really sucks after episode 6 or 7 onwards.
    Is the Manga any better? <!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The reviews are really good...but I haven't read it yet cos Amazon insist on charging half the value of the book in extra P&P so I gotta wait for a few more volumes to come out...

EDIT - I thought the anime was cool all the way through, the only thing I didn't like about it was *spoiler* <span style='color:#D6DBE0'> (EDIT) how I can't have this spoiler anymore because the colours are different </span> *spoiler*

You used to be able to download the manga from suprnova but I don't know if its there anymore as it was up before the site went down...but I can't really get into reading manga off a computer so I never bothered with it...

The Anime really really sucks after episode 6 or 7 onwards.
    Is the Manga any better?
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

RE: Hellsing

Looks like the spoilers all have to be changed

RE: Hellsing

Is volume 2 available in the UK? So far I've only found it on Amazon.co.uk but it says its not in stock and recommends to ask for it used or something, it apparently came out like 5 days ago though so I'm not sure if they're ever going to stock it...and obviously I don't want to buy the first volume if I can't get the others later...