Thread: Naruto: Saga of Shinobi

Well, I'm no GotWoot admin, but I took a peek around over on the Saga site and really liked what I saw. I don't think that Saga and Gotwoot are competing sites at all, more like complementing sites. I was checking out the 'Cloud-Nin Ambush' thread, good writing, can't wait to see what's next.

Gotwoot is the nexus of the Naruto universe, but it's always good to have more contribution to the community.

Hyuuga, Ghost
    Well, when I first started out with this I didn't have high expectations now, however, it is actually pretty good. I might even go so far as to say its cool. We now have a way of having decent combat, with InvisionFree's 'RPG Hack 3.2'

Naruto: Saga of Shinobi

Also, this may be the wrong place to place this, but there is nothing against advertising in the rules. I hope some of you aspiring writers who love Naruto will join.

well if you give gotwoot some credit on your the site i dont think they'll be upset

it seems unfair to link only one way though =p most people who link in a "friendly" way do it two-way, as in if you link to someone they link back

maybe we should go there and advertise for gotwoot

edit: of course i realized i wouldn't know, there might be gotwoot banners all over the place because i actually havn't clicked the link and i dont have any plans of doing so either (it's just cause i'm lazy, not cause i've got anything against the page)