Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coolest move

Uhm.. okeej, i've been thinking (yes i know, hard to believe.. WOW, u think!?&#33 anyways.. Until now, from all the character in naruto up to eps. 62.. What would be ur most coolest, most genius and most uber move u've seen? Mine would be Kakashi's in his fight versus Zabuza when he hypnotices Zabuza making him think he's ahead of him.

The lee fight was the most uber, with the naruto vs neji following...and then the naruto vs haku third....oh well

he said coolest move not fight
    personally i liked Sasukes sharingan windmill and Dosu's arm amplifier
    and recently the 64 point hakke

Damn, what was that move called again? Where sasuke ties Oro to the tree.. that was pretty nifty...
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Neji's Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is pretty sweet. Other than that, Lee's Omote Renge and Ura Renge are ace.

Lee's moves, all of them rock.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ÜberBaka @ Dec 12 2003, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Damn, what was that move called again? Where sasuke ties Oro to the tree.. that was pretty nifty... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    the thing with the shurikens and the chakra strings or something like that?

villin
    So far Haku&#39;s ice mirrors were the coolest to me but pretty soon the sweetest move in the manga will be revealed........erm well maybe not pretty soon but it is coming at some point. Damn I&#39;m stupid I can&#39;t remember when it first happened.

hakke 64 hands was the coolest

1. Demonic Ice Mirrors (Haku)
    2. Naruto Combo (Naruto)
    3. Sharingan Windmill, Triple Blade (Sasuke)
    4. All Lotus (Rock Lee)
    5. desert coffin (Garaa)
    6. 64 Hatake something i dont know (Neji)
    7. Soushoruyen (Tenten)
    8. and much more I like most of the moves.

I would have to vote on
    1 The shadow dance
    2 hmmm event thoght it seemd like a usless skill id have to say zabuzas water blast(unsure on the name and to lazy to check)
    3 Sexy No Jitsu (never get tired of this move)
    4 Dosu&#39;s Arm thing

True, sexy no jutsu is the best&#33;&#33;&#33;

Kagemane no Jutsu, because I think it is ultimate. If you have a sword, you can easily kill your oponent because he/she doesn&#39;t have anything on his/her hand. Therefore, they cannot reach far.

oh wow, obviously Rock lee&#39;s trump move has got to be the coolest every shown.

Lee&#39;s Renge Techniques
    Neji&#39;s Kaiten and Hakke Rokujyuuyonshou.
    Raikiri/Chidori

man, you don&#39;t know&#33;&#33;&#33; Wait till another 40 eps to see the best. move. ever.

thousand years of pain

dude that is almost a year
    who is patient enough to wait for that?

Well, I had to wait a year till the Neji and Naruto fight was animated after I found out in the manga. It&#39;s cool though, it&#39;s worth the wait...

HAREM NO JUTSU RULES ALL, THEN SEXY NO JUTSU, THEN 100 YEARS OF PAIN MUHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA