Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Fanart..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei @ Dec 12 2003, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wow your really good. How do you colour them, in photoshop. Thats really cool. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wow &#33;&#33; I am happy that Kakashi Sensei liked my artwork&#33;&#33; yes I colored them useing photoshop ME.. ..

LOL &quot;wishing that ur the real Kakashi &quot; coz I am the greatest
    Kakashi-fan in the world..

-----------------------------------------

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>animemaster
    Posted on Dec 12 2003, 12:08 PM
    Nice work Anbu Girl. As chiko^2 said you should&#39;ve posted them in the fan art thread, more people visit that thread. It&#39;s true, some of us live in that thread so we&#39;ll be sure to see all you great arts there. Keep it up
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Thanks Animemaster.. but as you know,&quot;I guess&quot; that I am new here ..so I didnt know that I should post `em there Gomen

-----------------------------------------

Ok thanks Mena&#33; for the sweet replies

ok .. here is one more.. I used colour pencils in this one ..

The big Fanart thread is only for Naruto right? This is where they should be I think. Anyway they are really great, I especially love the first one, and the catgirl above is quite cute.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico @ Dec 12 2003, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The big Fanart thread is only for Naruto right? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That what I am thinking too.. that thread is only for Naruto fanart.. and &quot;as you all notice&quot; what I am posting isnt Naruto characters..

anyways, Thanks Serpico u all liked the first one .. ok I will try to finish it soon ...

here is another one&#33;

Wow, love your drawings.

wow, you are really talented, love your drawings, keep up the good work

nice work. the coloring is great i need to learn how to color someday...

Xollence

stretch

Darkflare

Thanks guys .. I am very happy&#33;&#33;

ok .. here are two more.. I will try to post more tomorrow ..coz thats what I have today.. &#33;

I used the Pen tablet in drawing this one ..

Ok its a character from my imagination ..

woosh, looks very nice &#036;&#036;&#036;
    you draw hands and boobs very good. i need to learn how to do those along with coloring

Wow, your drawing is pretty old school, but still really good, i especially like the cg colored one of that guy.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Darkflare @ Dec 12 2003, 04:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> woosh, looks very nice &#036;&#036;&#036;
    you draw hands and boobs very good. i need to learn how to do those along with coloring </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I am glad that you like them.. Darkflare

I really wanna see your coloring &#33; I&#39;m sure its not that bad

no no, its not that its bad...its just i havent learned how to yet ive only learned how to draw for not long now. maybe a week or something

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (not_sponsored &#064; Dec 12 2003, 04:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wow, your drawing is pretty old school, but still really good, i especially like the cg colored one of that guy. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    huh&#33;

old school&#33;&#33;&#33; huh&#33;

its my style&#33; and I luv it .. I know I am not perfect ..but I beleive that I am better than many ppl&#33;

-------------------------------

Darkflare Hope to see your drawings very soon&#33;&#33;

those are really great... love a lady whit a sword =)

Wow.. Anbu Girl, your art is great&#33;&#33; I really like the one you did with coloured pencils, really nice shading there. Your CGs are nice too&#33;&#33;
    Now I want to learn it sometime

very nice...honesty&#33;..very nice

Ok .. I will post here artwork which done by myself..

I need you opinions of course&#33;

Ok I am not good that much ..but drawing is my hobby

this one isn`t completed yet..

ok .. one moe...

Thanks Forgotten

ok .. looks like no body is interested in my drawings

anyhow ,, I will keep posting

ok.. this one also not completed yet dont have the time&#33;&#33;