Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Episode 62

I really, REALLY enjoyed how Naruto Stuck Neji's "inescapable fate" crap right in his face. Neji is cool and all, but I'm oh so glad Naruto won that battle. Oh, Kurasu, Sasuke is gonna beat Gaara...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 12 2003, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it will really amaze me if naruto can beat another genin ALL BY HIMSELF WITH NO RED CHAKRA. maybe ill respect him a lil more. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    *ahem* kiba? what about being clever too? no respect there? so no respect for gaara too? there was a couple of long topics on naruto and kyubi... go read that it will help point more knowledge into u

Hoho@ ssjtrunks585 theres not a chance for that to happen. There are looots of reasons to why Sasuke will loose that fight.

alright alright, you got me one, naruto gets 10 pts, gaara gets points to. ok how about this, beating someone w/o red chakra as of episode 62 and up.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Dec 12 2003, 04:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gai &#064; Dec 12 2003, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was very disappointed by the outcome of the fight.* I was really hoping Neji was going to win, because he is a great fighter with some finesse, while Naruto is a loud-mouth who uses the brute force of the demon fox to overcome opponents. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    am with you man, everything u say is true. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    haha u guys actually thought neji was gonna win...big shocker huh? show is called naruto for a reason and just because ur favorite neji character got whipped doesnt mean u gotta start bashing. If your gonna bash ..at least have some good stand. saying its all kyubi and naruto is nothing more than a stupid loud mouth..hahah just lame. sounds more like hatred cuz someones fav. character got whipped

no one knows exactly how good Sasuke has gotten because of his training with Kakashi, besides Garra that is. However, why do you think he is late showing up? He&#39;s obviously stil training his Sharingan. Wouldn&#39;t it be cool to see Gaara&#39;s own techniques being used against him? Sasuke could give Gaara a taste of his own Desert Funeral technique and completely surprise everyone...we just don&#39;t know what is going to happen

Semi-Spoiler:

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>The title of the next episode does start out with &quot;Disqualified,&quot; too&#33;</span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Cecildragon @ Dec 12 2003, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Orion Guardian Posted on Dec 12 2003, 08:46 AM
    * This is a great fight. IM glad its not splitted.

I wished he&#39;d summon the frog, but ur right. Its better to keep that as a surprise.

But what do u thin? will sasuke arrive?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

MAN that EP rocke. I glad he did not summon the frog, but i can&#39;t wait to see the look on eveyones face when he does do it. OH man and every one is super shocked when he did use Nine tails Charaka. It was the coolest thing in the world Garaa now knows That he was not lieing about a monster liveing in side him, them all seemed a lil scared of him with all that power. I say Sasuke will arrive i think the bird was there watching for sasuke to tell him when it time to get to the fight so he can get in some more last min trainning. Yeah that ep rocked can&#39;t wait for the next one.&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;

please excuse grammer and spelling </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think the bird could have been a symbol that maybe Neji no longer believes in that fate crap because Naruto shut him up so he&#39;s no longer a &quot;caged bird&quot;? and that&#39;s when he lies down and look up to see the bird flies away?

but naruto did win because of kyubi, truth hurts. and yes, i dont like Naruto as a character.

Naruto did win because of kyubi... just like how Neji beats people with byukagen and Sasuke beats people with sharingan. Gimmie a break, the fact is Naruto has kyubi, Neji has Byukagen and Sasuke has Sharingan and saying what would happen without is stupid because they DO have it.

a monster is different from something inherited, and advance bloodlines. kyubi is sealed within naruto, that the key

Eh... I don&#39;t see how, they are both powers that a character received at birth. I don&#39;t really see how its that different.

Without the kyubi powers Naruto wouldn&#39;t have turned out the way he is in the first place anyways. Without it, I still think Naruto is one crazy genin.

And I&#39;m also wondering about those shadows that slipped inside the battle too. Isn&#39;t the next match Shikamarus vs Dosu? Wonder who Shikimaru will face now...

Those shadows were just the two characters flying back from the inpact.

the sharingan and the byakugan doesnt Boost your strength, speed, and chakra. unlike naruto&#39;s red chakra power.

Naruto doesn&#39;t get techniques from kyubi either. Its just a different form of power. Instead of insanely powerful techniques, he has a large chakra pool.

Yes, I really enjoyed this chapter. I think this was one of the greatest battles I&#39;ve seen. I was a bit surprised when Naruto didn&#39;t use the summoning technigue, but maybe it&#39;s the best to save it for the later battles. I think that the upcoming match between Sasuke and Gaara will be real exciting too. Of course only if Sasuke will appear soon enough. Can&#39;t wait for the next chapter...

Sigh, my fingers tremble with the power to spoil, but let not use it...

Naruto won on his own right...

The Kyubi power boost his chackra and by doing so, boost his body with new power indeed...

So Bayakugan letīs Neji see 360 degress and also suse Kaiten and the 64 hit tenketsu, and the possible awesome 128 hit tenketsu, it is not a spoil, it is in the game second rumors, neither in manga there is such a thing...

Sharingan let Sasuke copy and hypnotize the oponnent at the same time.... And since everyone knows, the inherit seal/curse he got changes something on him, but since It is not full explained yet, I shall not spoil...

All 3 seems fair for me, Neji just can be badass at Taijutsu because Bayakugan let he know all the time from where the movies are coming, quite like a radar, donīt get the wrong idea it is just a way to see things, he canīt be surprised, it is also his ability who gives that unchangeable fate stuff, naruto is the first one to surprise him.

So just accept it kiddo, the Kyubii can be considered for everyone pleasure an advanced bloodline, a characteristic that if is removed from any of these chatracters they will make no sense anymore, will be just kids as you all are, normal, with no capabilities beyond putting a feet in front of the other to walk...
    (And you just like the anime because of the powers, you gotta confess, I doubt you go for the story as me, since you guys keep screaming filler, filler, filler).

you sure a ancient monster that can destroy ever single ninja village, siding with a genin named naruto is fair? sharingan and byakugan doesnt even compare to kyubi dude.