Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gunslinger Girl

Anko
    <span style='font-family:Optima'><span style='colorurple'>doesn&#39;t it seem a lot like noir? the plot seems pretty good. has anyone seen it yet?</span></span>

Yeah I&#39;m currently watching this series, its quite spooky.

Is it going to be 26 episodes long?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Dec 12 2003, 01:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Is it going to be 26 episodes long? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    According to www.anidb.net it is going to be 13 episodes only unfortunately...

This is one of my favorite series of the year... but up until now it has only been somewhat standalone episodes... i hope they develop a complex plot before they finish the series

Hihi just wondering if you guys are still continuing with this series gunslinger girl? Seems like eps 7 is out already but the newest one I can find here is only eps 5 *sadness*

please please say you didn&#39;t drop the series *crosses fingers* it&#39;s such a sad show&#33;

is gunslinger girl worth watching?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (StAn|SeRv @ Dec 15 2003, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> is gunslinger girl worth watching? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yes it is... it has an interesting story and an interesting character development... What makes this series great are the characters and the action sequences... Not much plot taking place right now... but i hope the remaining episodes will give me one... even without a plot it is worth watching just because of the character relationships and the action sequences

for aone up to ep. 6 http://a.scarywater.net/aone/

for triad up to ep. 7 http://a.scarywater.net/triad/

ah, i love your av smilealwiz (totally off subject). he&#39;s one of my fav&#39;s from peace maker

no

F0KK3R
    I was wondering what type of gun it is that Henrietta goes crazy with in the very first episode. It looked familiar but I can&#39;t think of the name. Anyone know or know where I could find out? TIA

i think the gun is called the P90

this one?

Hehe that&#39;s a really shitty gun in Counter-Strike, the aim is horrible.

One of the groups subbing it actually has a little gun info-bit at the beginning of every episode detailing a particular gun one of the girls uses in that ep.

which group? triad? or which one?