Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 62 is out. Grab it with BT

yeah but that happens.....sometimes animesuki doesnt add a new episode to the list for a whole day or 2........this is pretty impressive though
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Imho should it be the normale rate +100%....'bout 70kb then....althoug it were only 5kb last ep......[with my Coennction ]

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brightdark @ Dec 11 2003, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> omg&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    is something wrong with me?something wrong with my ears? my speakers?
    did you guys noticed?
    it is as if the opening song has changed somehow remix? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hmmm i agree it does sound a bit different, maybe they added some chords or maybe you successfully messed with my head.

yeah, i thought the intro was a bit diffirent too when i downloaded the raw, but i thought that was because the sound sucks in the raw, and it had messed it up a bit.

actually I noticed it too.. some extra instrument is playing.. I didint like it though :S

k, yeah i know im whining. I dont do that alot, but. I HATE WORK, keeping me from my other comptuer and dl&#39;ing it so i could watch it the moment i got home. k, thanks for listening and i appologies for whining. the only thing that i want to know about the ep (read the manga already) is did the fight end in this ep, NOT WHO WINS OR HOW, just IF it ENDS. not sure if it could be considered a spoiler

if someone could pm/post/spoiler post the answer i would be Very thankful, since i will have to wait around 6 hours to see it. GOD I HATE WORK

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brightdark @ Dec 11 2003, 10:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah that was really fast
    but for some reason it is 215 mb </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Must be because the *thing* in the episode that needs more bits due to the fast changing screens.

hmm I dont now why but the rate is at 5kb though......*grummel* so much uploaders and so less rate at me......

this is crazy speed
    sweet

thanks AonE

I love you guys&#33;

Well i will until i am waiting for them to release 63 thanks

Standing Ovation toward Anbu-AonE, very fast work.
    And its Anbu-AonE so I can add it to my collection without waiting.

Good job

Wow, been a long time since Anbu got their release out this quickly, great&#33; BakaSan is sure happy, heh.

~Chris

P.S. Sexy No Jutsu, your hot-blooded Nindo video is awesome work.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kakafosha @ Dec 11 2003, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> sayaiman will never replace ANIMEONE &amp; ANBU&#33;&#33;&#33; <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>NEVER&#33;&#33;&#33;</span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If only more people understood.

Yeah the intro did seem differrent i was asking my brothers does it sound different to you?

My dear monkians&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; My exams finished today.... the high quality Naruto ep is out.... I&#39;m happy&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

^lucky bastard j/k.....I still have two finals left

anyway, thanks Anbu-Aone for the quick release.

Kudos anbu/aone ... *thank them on bented knees.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    *drinks glass of water and clears throat.

YOOSH&#33;

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Yeah they did change the intro music a little bit. Weird.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ramuva @ Dec 11 2003, 09:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This one was really fast. Download and enjoy
    the link is :
    http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BANBU-Ao...%5D.avi.torrent </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU

thanks alot