Thread: Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar

Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku

307974.jpg

"* Based on a comedy isekai light novel series written by Goji Shouji and illustrated by Enomaru Saku.

When sarcastic loner Haruka gets transported with his class to another world, he's not wild about adventuring, but he wouldn't mind having some cool powers. Unfortunately, he's last in line when the magic cheat skills get divvied up, so by the time it's Haruka's turn, there are no good choices left. Now Haruka will have to take on this fantasy world the hard way–on his own, with a hodgepodge of bizarre skills! When infighting and chaos break out among his classmates, can this loner come to the rescue?

Source: Seven Seas Entertainment"

Genre(s): Isekai, Comedy, Action

Research

1-3

Absolutely forgettable, but I do like to mention that I'm fond of isekai where the true OP ability is essentially recapturing the modern civilization the students were whisked away from. Camping long term sucks, yo. Loner Haruka at least tried to avoid the isekai summoning circle (though he gave up way to quick). Of course, the nerds group in class were the only ones really prepared to face the new world, and the sassy gals owe them an apology... gag me with a spoon. Most of the jokes hit and there is some meta humor to keep things light, but I can't recommend except for low effort isekai enthusiasts.

Just a hint of 'power corrupts' and 'lord of the flies', but still pretty light overall.

The interaction with the class rep are the only good aspect of this anime.

The rest is typical gay hero and otherwise generic stuff happening.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court