Thread: Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru

Tsuma, Shougakusei ni Naru

Keisuke Niijima lost his beloved wife, Takae, 10 years ago. Since then, he doesn't feel alive and is seen as a gloomy man. The only family Keisuke is left with is his only daughter, Mai. Keisuke wants Mai to be happy but he has not done anything for his daughter other than providing living expenses. The father and daughter's time stopped 10 years ago. They are living in the same house but live very separate lives and do not communicate well. One day, an elementary school girl appears in front of Niijima's house and claims that she is the reincarnation of Takae
    ---------------------
    ---------------------

Yeah, let's not pretend like we won't watch this. Let's all go to jail together, lol.

I know people who read the manga keep saying "this is actually a wholesome story", but the trailers really do not help this anime's premise

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Episode 1:

Well, that was nice.

I just can't help but wonder about what's it gonna be:

a) he'll never again have any intimacy with his reborn wife because she's so young now
    b) he'll be intimiate with her despite her young appearance
    c) he'll wait until shes 16 (or whatever is legal age in Japan) and THEN starts being intimate with her again

I'm not really fine with any of those. B) would be my prefered choice, because morally, Takae is a mature woman. Like, if she had been transformed into a horse, I wouldn't condemn him for banging a horse, to make a strong case here, lol. However, I have an also strong feeling that the author wouldn't dare this, so it's gonna be A) or C) and both of these are shit.

Honestly, at this point it'd be best if he got together with the co-worker he's started eating bento with, perfect pairing. But then it's super weird and sketchy to still meat you previous wife in secret.

Not sure what's the endgame here, but for now, it's enjoyable. But: No matter how "wholesome" people who read the manga call this, the optics of this anime are SUPERBAD, rofl. We're all going to prison ^^

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    What the hell are you writing?
    You understand that B is banging a child?

Maths: let's suppose he married Takae when he was 25. Add 12/15 years when Takae died. Add another ten. There's a good chance he's not 50 yet. So he can wait some years to not have to bang a child.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    What the hell are you writing?
    You understand that B is banging a child?

Maths: let's suppose he married Takae when he was 25. Add 12/15 years when Takae died. Add another ten. There's a good chance he's not 50 yet. So he can wait some years to not have to bang a child.
    How is B "banging a child"? The mind matters and Takae is equal to his age, no matter the body. That's like being Australia and saying "she looks young, therefore it's illegal".