Thread: Spy x Family: Code White

Spy x Family: Code White

Synopsis (taken from somewhere)
    Synopsis
    Loid Forger, an elite spy, is warned by his handler that he may potentially be reassigned from his ongoing mission, Operation Strix. To maintain his position, he must make significant progress toward the operation's objectives, which involves having his adoptive daughter Anya earn sufficient Stella Stars to become an Imperial Scholar at Eden Academy.

After learning of a cooking contest that awards the winning student with a Stella Star, Loid researches the judge's preferred dessert to help increase Anya's odds. However, perfectly recreating the judge's favorite meremere requires more than just following a recipe. Thus, the Forgers embark on a vacation to the Frigis region to try an authentic meremere. Not all goes smoothly on the trip, as the Forger family ends up entwined in a sinister plot to reignite war between the countries of Ostania and Westalis.
    ---

it's a movie. I haven't been keeping up with the anime, so I created a new thread.

everybody shooting up inside closed spaces. I think I got some 90's ninja scroll flashbacks (which I don't remember watching), it didn't feel hectic enough, it should have been much more of a clusterfuck with all the moving parts they established.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Was fine.

---

Poop God though...