Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    I didn't even realize she was still in the denial stage with all the Russian flirting. Its fine for her to be dumb in love, but the show could have communicated better that she has a mental block about it. To be fair, she was denying it to her sister, but I figured that was out of embarrassment; not that she believed it internally.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    E05

----------------

I don't know man, all 3 girls are entertaining (less so Masha, but she's had limited screen time). I don't know which one to cheer for.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

His sister is easily the most fun character.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    E06

-------------

And even when she's not around she's a menace.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    EP07

The girls are really likeable in this show.
    The servant is funny as well.

Well, started watching this, because it seems to be must for this season. The incest-sister is the best part so far.

Episode 2:

Totally don't get her "skirt too short" reaction at the end, lol. Her regular school skirt is WAY shorter.

Episode 3:

Could have done without the random "sad back story" for the guy. Kinda makes this whole anime way more tropey than it needed to be.

The revelation that Alisa's big sister is the guy's childhood friend is interesting. I just doubt this is the type of anime where ANYONE but the main girl has a chance at getting together with the hero, so it's just a little extra drama.

Alisa being like "we're not like that" when she and the guy have a defacto romantic relationship is super dumb, though, lol.

Episode 4:

Solved the baseball vs football club situation by quasi-pimping the girls, LOL

Episode 5:

The little sister is the best new character this anime-season.

And Kuze seriously needs to fap one out before going to school. Way to be horny, lol.

Episode 7:

Not a fan of the "servant". That's the first element in this anime that feels implausible, fantasy, like from a gag-anime like Kaguya. Totally out of place.

Also Idgaf about that glasses girl. Boring.

Episode 8:

Eh, that debate scene was rather longwinded and dull. Was hoping for a more eventful duel of speeches. And I really dislike the glasses girl.

Also, can they become a couple alreadY? I've never seen an anime where both parties exchange so much love, yet pretend "it's not like that". ACtually tiring. Come on.

Yuki remains the star of the show. Her meta is literally incorporating her own loss at the end. True queen.
    Last edited by MFauli; Wed, 08-21-2024 at 04:55 PM.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court