Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alya Sometimes Hides Her Feelings in Russian

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Her whole thing was that she gave up on working with people, but then she decided to become a student council president which involves working with people.

Sister was doing this all so she could rub her tits against Alya's and that's okay.

Humour was what was missing in this past episode.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    I thought the stuco debates were the best part of this show/season. The Rom-Com stuff fits in neatly between and never got tiresome because of the greater narrative. The politics were much more interesting, even if they lacked a grand a-ha twist, they were handled deftly.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    That's exactly what made the whole anime lame at the end: Moments like this being half-assed. It would have been so much more fun if he had truly crushed his sister. And then she would have gone full-villain mode, meaning more fun for us.
    The show works perfectly fine without an earth shattering evil villain; the sister playing up as one is plenty fun as she brushes close a few times, but no one has to be fully irredeemable in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Alya is SO helpless without Masachika.
    she was portrayed as an all-capable character.
    Being capable and a hard worker has nothing to do with taking on something you have no experience with, like politics. He was right in that those people, assembled on that stage with applause raining down would never have happened without her desire and reputation combining with her charm combining with her helpful assistant (who was in a slump before this) into this situation. You don't have to be an author to write a book; you write a book to become an author.

Season ended rather abruptly.

Personally, I was bored to death by the election stuff. I wanted more cute relationship stuff.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I liked the season during the first half with:

-trolling sister.
    -Alya having to eat hot foods.
    -Teasing us with how MC used to know a Russian girl

The election stuff gave the characters something to do, but I didn't find it enjoyable. Nobody actually gave a good reason to vote for them besides the girl who lost.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Yes, the whole election arc just wasn't that good. I think back to how "Love is War" handled its election arc and it was lightyears better.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court