Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Summer Season 2024

No serious stories that are great? Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Only 3 more FMA:Bs and you'll be caught up!
    When I'm in the mood, I easily "watch" 20 episodes a day, lol. The pacing and amount of meaningful content per episode is ridiculous, takes me like 2 minutes for most episodes.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    When I'm in the mood, I easily "watch" 20 episodes a day, lol. The pacing and amount of meaningful content per episode is ridiculous, takes me like 2 minutes for most episodes.
    I'm legitimately excited about The One Piece. OP redone by a better studio with non-shit pacing?

I love that they decided to start doing the Brotherhood version of One Piece while the original is still going on.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    I'm not hype for anything this season

Robot girl
    Russian Girl
    Drama club/1 person Harem Girl

are the 3 shows I watch without getting bored and "look forward" to.

next season looks bland as well... but it features a corgi show and that corgi looks majestic as fuck.
    Other than that there is Re:Zero I guess.
    Winter 2025 doesn't have anything I'd want to watch yet either, maybe Sakamoto Days is fun.

ugh. I hope some good stuff gets announced.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Yesterday at 03:19 AM.

You'd think there'd be lots of great manga out there waiting to be adapted :/

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    You'd think there'd be lots of great manga out there waiting to be adapted :/
    What's great in a foreigner's eye may not be great in the eyes of the Japanese audience. Other than that, it's business, so rather than objectively great manga/light novels, the adapted ones are those that will sell. The reason why every anime season now has half a dozen trash copy-pasta isekai series is because trash isekai sells in Japan like hotcakes. At least occasionally there's an isekai series that's a bit less garbage than normal, such as Mushoku Tensei.

I watched the first ep of Hazurewaku. For an anime only meant to market the novels, and edgelord isekai to boot, it was slightly better than I expected (I expected absolutely terrible). That's not saying much, at all, but I'll keep watching for now.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Okay.

2nd ep of Russian Girl was good too.
    It's cute and foxy sis is funny.
    Simple but hits the spot. My favorite so far.