Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bug Battle

Shino cannot defeat the spider dude. Simply not, he isn't at this level.. He would be kinda cool, but nothing more

simple
    spiders EAT bugs

Shino would whoop all over Kidoumaru!

Kidoumaru has lvl 2 cursed seal, he would kill shino, then rape him, then steal his money, then rape him agian

well i dont know if this was sead yet but he dosnt summon the Bugs. They live inside him. so that cuts back on time doing seals. they just comeo ut of that hole in his face. Creepy but cool

well rocklee owns them both

I voted Shino on the simple basis that I don't like Kidoumaru. The only thing he's got going for him is the third eye (I like third eyes); otherwise he's just creepy.

And there's my beautiful logic.

glasses man. i think shino is actually really strong. it's just that his character is not developing as all the others are. the only thing we see is that he beat kankarou.

shino the dudes got bugs inside him all kiddomaru could do is summon a giant spider which isn't even a insect its an arachanid which i dont think counts as a bug

Shino, all the way.

This poll is way too biased (sp?) lol..I hope Shino can win...but i doubt he can. Shino will beat Kidoumaru without his level 2 curse, but I know for a fact Shino can't beat Kidoumaru when he's in his level 2 stage. Shinos at a chuunin level, Kidoumaru lvl 2 is at jounin level.

You are probably right but I don't won't to belevie it