Thread: Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar

Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

295867.jpg

"Akutsu Masatora has just transferred into class in Japan from a long way away - all the way from Hell, to be exact. Akutsu is a demon who's come to Earth to find someone who can motivate the forces of Hell to fight back against the invading Heavenly army. He immediately sets his sights on one of his classmates, the kind and beautiful Amane Lily, but ends up in way over his head when it turns out Lily has some secrets of her own!

Source: M-U"

Genre(s): Romance, Comedy, Action(?)

Research

Not a great start, I'm afraid. Though it has some of the better action animation this season so far, the romance itself appears lopsided and in service to the... teasing relationship the two leads will have going forward? Not enough development or story yet to hook; this could have probably have used a double length pilot...

I don't think it is a very good adaptation of the manga, which itself is rather good.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    I understand that as an angel the smol animal gurl might be quite old, but her old hag language was quite disgustingly unfiting...
    Demons are stupid, maybe angels could go easy on them and create a zoo

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.