Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Ore Dake Level Up na Ken / Solo Leveling

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    @KrayZ33 :
    Can you edit out spoilers? Even though they are of low importance, I was still spoiled.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I expected this show to keep going continuously at least for two seasons.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The necromancer class came out of nowhere. The 25% buff was animated like it was a 100% buff. The fights are enjoyable enough overall.

Wonder if the penalty zone becomes harder. It may get to a point where the penalty zone is even preferred, assuming that the rewards from within are good compared to the rewards from the daily quests.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    The necromancer class came out of nowhere.
    "You like to work alone and you leave behind a pile of corpses. You'd like to be a necromancer."

Yeah, that sounds about as logical as a horoscope from a random youth magazine. Funnily enough Jinwoo seemed to find it just as ridiculous, so he tried to refuse it once.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Wonder if the penalty zone becomes harder. It may get to a point where the penalty zone is even preferred, assuming that the rewards from within are good compared to the rewards from the daily quests.
    The cardio and muscle training would do absolutely nothing for him anymore, but the penalty zone looks quite lucrative for the time being. Though I'm not sure if the giant centipedes drop any loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Funnily enough Jinwoo seemed to find it just as ridiculous, so he tried to refuse it once.
    And the System is all "Are you SURE? This is some rare character flag shit here!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    The cardio and muscle training would do absolutely nothing for him anymore
    I mean...stat points are still stat points.

But the reward is, like, 5 points. Whereas leveling gives you +1 point in every stats. So if you level several times in the penalty zone, then the penalty zone is a better deal now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    double post
    I has absolutely nothing to do with xianxia. Xianxia is Chinese, in the first place. They are fantasy stories of swords, magic, and dragons, but usually lack any typical Western fantasy elements, instead going for modernised Chinese legends/fairy tales for inspiration, of course also martial arts, daoism, and such. The name itself refers to immortals, and the core idea of all xianxia is to basically rebuild (cultivate) the body and soul, step by step, into that of a deity. It usually involves travelling from world to world or even universe to universe. It's pure fantasy, though, unlike wuxia, which has more mundane martial arts typically enhanced by some lighter fantasy elements and sometimes even supposedly takes place in "real" historical China.

I'm now not even sure if you read all of Solo Leveling, but you ought to know it's more related to typical contemporary Western-influenced fantasy than xianxia or wuxia.