Thread: Sasaki to Pii-chan

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Hoshizaki definitely has some judgement issues with her manipulative plans and how she charges head first into an opponent that easily beat her, twice.

I wonder if there is any relation between the Yandere and the magical girl? That there are seven and apparently known about in the psychic world is amusing to me in a "author-kun doesn't want to spend too much time introducing this" kind of way. I like the interplay here and they might as well add in mutants, demons, or something else; Why not?

The only thing that is really stretching the believability of the story is the pretext that these supernatural entities are being covered up when entire planes and craters happen on the reg.

Speaking of arial confrontations, surprising that we never hear or see the other magic user that fought Pii-chan above the battlefield in ep 4. Also, for some reason, I like the way this was handled better than in... Slime season 2 even though the scenarios were very similar. I don't feel like Sasaki's character was compromised even though he essentially drew the same conclusion that Rimuru did in slime isekai. Here, Pii did the deed and mentioned that there was no need for them (the soldiers in the army) to suffer even though they were all going to die. The same cavalier attitude towards death, but just that hint of remorsefulness and no thin rationalization kept me from turning on Sasaki as a genocidal maniac with a God Complex. Him gushing over his cute little bird also humanizes him.

Obviously vastly different shows, but the similarities I thought might be worth mentioning since I was bellyaching about that at the time.

Also, looks like the ED wasn't prophetic; no signs of teaching the little miss magic.

I see woke people on social media shit on this show for "middle-aged man with young girls romance", yet here I am and I'm gonna be upset if there WON'T be some romance with one of the girls towards the end :P Y'all need to stop saying "kids", all girls so far are of legal age of consent, ignoring that they're drawings anyway.

The boss excusing his surveillance cameras was bs, though. First of all, gay or not, spying on people isn't ok. Secondly, being gay means your spying on men is problematic. And saying "ah, but it's ok because you're not my type" is TOTALLY not an excuse. Should have just been blunt and said "so what? safety measures are necessary", the end.

And I still don't get why Sasaki was in fincanial worries. What kept him from bringing some gold from the isekai and sell it in Japan? Easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by neflight86 View Post
    Also, looks like the ED wasn't prophetic; no signs of teaching the little miss magic.
    Yeah, that's a bit of a bummer. Instead of a proper story getting going, we're still getting those disjuncted scenes of stuff happening out of the blue.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court