Thread: 20 years of GotWoot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Yeah, I remember the early days when all I did was watch up to 16 series per week or something. These days it's single digits, and probably 5 or so is about average.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Oh my, sneaky anniversary thread. Congrats to Gotwoot!

I remember how got here when fansubs were stil super active during the time Naruto first aired. ANBU subs, ToriyamaWorld subs, those were the go-to subbers back then.

It's a bummer that Gotwoot cannot re-open its registration function, because really: This is the best anime forum I know. Even if it sometimes gets a bit too heated. But compared to websites like MAL, this is heaven. I wish we got a little more active again, a couple new users, etc..

Really shocking to hear Arc died, wow. RIP. Not that I knew him really, but it always makes me sad to hear about the death of someone in my vicinity And how quickly people proceed with their everyday life.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Yeah, I remember the early days when all I did was watch up to 16 series per week or something. These days it's single digits, and probably 5 or so is about average.
    Same, but tbf: These days there just aren't enough new anime airing worth watching to reach that count. I remember my busiest season with about 20 anime I was watching. Super stressful, lol. I'd watch more anime if more good shows were airing ...

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court