Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Oshi no Ko

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    It's as you say. But maybe Aqua chose to believe for now because he needs a pause and get rid of the weight he's been carrying for so long, even if for a short time.
    We know Aqua is smart and even if he tries to forget and move on, learning they plan a trip to Miyazaki right after that scene tells us the audience shit is going to hit the fan (maybe a pun in there hahaha)
    And we even get several reminders of the sinister imoortance of that place, last scene included.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

How was his body never found? He died not far from the hospital.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    How was his body never found? He died not far from the hospital.
    Cheap writing:
    His former body was used by his biological father for his false double suicide with Himeka's mother...

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

People disappear all the time. Many are presumed dead, though no body is ever found. Sometimes a body is found many years later by pure coincidence or due to new information surfacing, even a murderer confessing near their natural death of old age. The Japanese police isn't exactly near the top in skills, procedures, or techniques, so I doubt there was much effort to find the corpse in the first place.