Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Oshi no Ko

smart points for Akane, pouty points to Arima.

I'm mostly bugged that they say it's a packed place that you must have reservations for, but then the place is totally empty.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    They even deal with Kraco's complaint of Aqua not being suspicious enough by explaining that it's because he's LOOKING for an excuse to stop.
    Nah, I'm not satisfied with this. It's too superficial. In my opinion an obsessed person doesn't give up so easily. In this episode we even heard he's been burning money like crazy in his obsession. Not to mention 100 appropriate, uncontaminated samples would also take a lot of effort. When you are hell-bent enough to ruin the rest of your life by committing to murder, you are more likely to be full of doubts, not full of relief, at least after a night or two's sleep. Aqua, however, doesn't seem to possess a single doubt (related to that). I'd have already forgiven the plot if, during this ep, Aqua had started to think about it again. It's not even in his personality to be a cheery fellow who quickly moves from one thing to the next.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    smart points for Akane, pouty points to Arima.
    Akane, with her psychoanalysis skills, was depicted as intelligent from the beginning, even if not entirely stable. Good consistency. Aqua and Arima's date was a good watch, since interestingly enough we don't really have that much intimate scenes between them, despite Arima having been in love with Aqua ever since they were both tiny child actors.

Other than that, that restaurant... Nothing but meat and sauce? As much as I like good meat, it would feel a bit weird to eat such a meal, with no plant matter on the side.

1) Can we just make Akane the main character of this anime? Omg, her realization at the end gave me the chills, like ... she felt like a side character who's about to disappear from the anime once the breakup is final, but then BAMM, she's inmidst of the thickest mystery. Wow.

2) Can someone actually spell it out for me what the "obvious loophole" is? I feel like we've already talked about all the possibilities in our discussion about the previous episode, but the creepy animation in Akane's vision didn't really give me a clue as to what she means.

3) Dear god, Arima is both boring and needy. Plus her entire personality is so fake that even off-camera she feels like some persona. I really hope Aqua doesn't fall for her, she's a red flag all around.

4) If that blonde guy, who looks exactly like Aqua's age, is their father, he's got the best genes ever. Or simply a lazy mangaka who couldn't be arsed to draw a circa 35yo guy his age.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    2) Can someone actually spell it out for me what the "obvious loophole" is? I feel like we've already talked about all the possibilities in our discussion about the previous episode, but the creepy animation in Akane's vision didn't really give me a clue as to what she means.
    Aqua/Ruby and Himekawa Taiki have the same father. Genetics test fact. Their mothers are different (duh). Aqua made the incorrect assumption on which father they share and assumed that the twin's father was the man married to Taiki's mother. As Akane deduced, that's not the only and very obvious possibility.

Now do some more math and figure out what the next horrible conclusion that draws from that happens to be.