Just watched episode 10. This was another bad episode, but it especially made clear how bad it is when compared to a great Gundam like Iron-Blooded Orphans.

The children in both these anime couldn't be more different. In IBO, it just makes sense that the children are somewhat battle-hardened, that they can compete on par with adults. There is no character that feels out of place, and where the children reach their limit (politics), they find apt aid in the form of, duh, adults that will side with them. In MW, however, there is NO explanation for why all of these children get to play on the real battlefield of economics and politics. No matter how smart they might be, adults would always be smarter and more experienced. Everything these kids do comes off as unearned due to that. Miorine's behavior is the most annoying, because she acts like a know-it-all, yet we even see in the dialogue with her father that she doesn't know it all. If I were an adult in that universe, I absolutely wouldn't do business with such a spoiled child. At best she could spread her legs, considering her beauty is the only objective prowess of hers.

Which brings me to something else: Are the 2 girls with the assassin supposed to be Miorine's clones? Or did the studio run out of budget to design new characters?