Thread: 2022 New Years Resolutions

Question 2022 New Years Resolutions

2021 resolutions

well, it's been a year, how did your last year resolution hold up, and what do you want for next year?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    for 2021?
    I want to find a job that i like.
    be a better person.
    spend more time with friends and strangers. do new stuff, broaden my horizons.
    also move out to a place that's just mine. five years is enough.

let's hope 2021 will be better.

edit:
    I also remembered that one of my decisions was to order pizza every month (part of me deciding to treat myself better), and i think i've kept us this decision.
    kind of managed to hold on to the pizza part.
    I quit my job in june and started a new one in october, i'm still finding my place in it, and i'm not doing as well as i would like professionally.
    I didn't move out, so i've been in this apartment for nearly five and a half years.
    I don't know if I managed to be a better person, also didn't do nearly enough new things.

for 2022
    - find myself in this job
    - either find a new place to live (rent alone) or buy (take a morgaege, etc..)
    - do new things, meet more people, etc

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

I'll start with not getting covid, that's one.

Job-wise I've decided to specialize in Emergency Medicine for now, maybe dual train with Intensive Care. But I don't actually really know what I want to do. I'll stick with it a bit longer for now. I'm great at procrastinating so I should aim to sit one of these specialty examinations next year (and study for it first) rather than just delay.

Relationship-wise, I think for now I've decided that I don't like people enough to share my life with them. I actually feel like someone's invading my personal space and privacy when they get too close. Sexual tension also just sucks in general. This all may change in the future but for now I like being by myself.

I should probably lose weight. I'm in the skinny fat category now. Fuck you aging metabolism.
    -Didn't get COVID.
    -Still procrastinating. Giving exams a shot this year but will probably fail because I haven't prepared enough.
    -Still don't like people much.
    -Still skinny-fat.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Kinda same resolution as last year, still -_-

Well, I'm more confident this time, though.

Also, I'm trying to get rid of all the big monitors in my appartment. I don't need that gamer monitor and that old, large HDTV is also overkill. I'll probably get some cheap 15 inch portable screen that I can plug in my PC and Switch when I need it. But otherwise, I think I'll be fine with my smartphone and tablet, plus the Steam Deck. No more big stationary screens.

In general, I'm in a minimalist phase again rn, so I'll examine my entire possessions on what I can get rid off, too. Everything I haven't used in the last year will go.

Anyway, happy new year, everyone!

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

I'm so very upset that I didn't make this thread. Breaking my streak

Past year has been crazy, kids jobs, etc. Hopefully in 2022 I can start to have my life calm down a bit more.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    My resolution ? No resolution
    Seriously, just living without major problems, keeping everything afloat is enough.
    I take all the happiness I can, cope with stress and strokes of bad luck when then come and hopefully go.
    See you early 2023 !

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.