read it at whatever site you read manga nowdays (i'm reading it at manga123).
70 pages, post timeskip.

spoilers below.
synposis: it's the future - 12 years after the big fight, some kids were born and are old enough to swing swords, and soul society seems more open to the modern world and has TVs and stuff. soul society is getting ready for a ritual remembering the fallen captains 12 years ago and has to do some business in the human realm. things happen.

this feels like they want it to be a new series, and I really don't want this to be a thing. new arc with new realm (hell realm? as opposed to huenco mundo?) with a new type of hollows who are stronger than ever! I feel like it's adding more floors to a collapsing building. same old faces but now with a few more faces, there's an adult ichigo and also his kid, I'm guessing both of them will have some new power in the story. and i'm kinda feeling insluted, they are going to build a new mythology of how the spirit world works to justify the new hell realm, and we'll have to pretend that all of this was pre-planned (and I believe it was, at least the part of the hell-moths was probably something kubo had in mind since forever) and makes sense in the overall story.
in the end, for me, no matter how good this story is going to be, it'll be dragged down by the whole weight being part of bleach and having to fit inside the bleach world and 'respect' the old characters.