Thread: Boruto

Boruto

As with the One Piece thread, making a thread here since no one uses the Naruto subforum anymore.

---

White hair, toads, Rasengan? Is this guy Jiraiya's bastard?

---

Just a heads up, this episode had one of those badass fights that Boruto does about once every 100 episodes.

---

I'm really tired of these dipshit kids withholding information from the adults for absolutely NO reason.

At least Sarada isn't stupid.

---

Okay, you know what? Baryon Mode is WAY cooler looking than Chakra Mode. It actually feels fox-themed.

---
    Well, that was certainly...an episode. Didn't expect that. Lotta feels.

At least, until I thought about it.

A. Naruto only had half of Kurama. So the other half is still out there.

B. If a Tailed Beast dies, it just reforms a few years later doesn't it?

Edit: I looked it up and apparently Kurama's two halves merged inside Naruto at the end of Shippuuden, though I don't remember it. But B should still apply.

Oh yeah, we lost Sasuke's Rinnegan. They're totally nerfing the old gen.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Mon, 10-04-2021 at 12:11 AM.

i haven't watched any Boruto, but i have seen all of naruto and shippuden. Do you know a good series summary to bring me up to speed? Also, any really cool arcs to binge? Enjoying your little recaps and reviews. I remember you from the old Naruto forums!

I did watch episode 216,217 and 218.

I would say...use the Boruto filler list and just skip everything thats "filler" or "anime canon".

Also, instead of watching episodes 53-66, just watch the Boruto movie. Same arc, much faster.

Maybe watch the time travel arc(128-136) if you have time to kill. Boruto hangs out with kid Naruto, and there are some touching scenes in it.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 10-08-2021 at 02:27 AM.

thats perfect thank you

I can't believe it's been 20 years...

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Memories...

Very mixed feelings on the original, but I never even tried Boruto. How does it compare 5+ years of episodes later?

Compare? To Naruto? It's dogshit.

So I started to continue this because I heard there's gonna be a timeskip. Kinda want to see where this goes. That said:

Episode 93:

God, why is this anime so cheap in everything it does?! :/

This isn't just about this episode, but Boruto up to this point in general. Why is Boruto even capable of fighting with all these Jounin-level ninjas? Why could have take part in fighting the Otsutsuki?! All the adult ninjas, minus Naruto and Sasuke, look so fucking pathetic. The new kages, minus Naruto, are SO weak.

And how does Ounoki expect his robot-golem-whatever monsters to succeed against truly strong enemies when even genin are capable of destroying them?! Ffs, he was there during the Great Ninja War, he knows what kind of power truly strong foes possess. This is so dumb.

Oh, and on the matter of dumb: Why is Naruto letting Orochimaru happily do human experiments, LOL? Or do anything at all? There's no greater criminal in this world, does nobody get locked up anymore?

Sigh
    It just makes me angry how this Pokemon-i-fied version of "Naruto" is a thing. It could have been so much better. Like, there's ZERO threat at any point in time. Compared to the original series where you actually felt tense when Akatsuki or Orochimaru appeared, because you knew: Someone could die now. The whole of Boruto is like the fillers of Naruto.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court