Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation

Something I'm wondering: Is the hitogami only part of that magic world where Rudy mow lives, or is our real world supposed to be part of a universe that is governed by gods, unbeknownst to us?

Do we have any clues here? Basically: Did Rudy get summoned to a world where gods exist or were gods always around and oversee all sorts of different worlds?

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Something I'm wondering: Is the hitogami only part of that magic world where Rudy mow lives, or is our real world supposed to be part of a universe that is governed by gods, unbeknownst to us?

Do we have any clues here? Basically: Did Rudy get summoned to a world where gods exist or were gods always around and oversee all sorts of different worlds?
    Pretty sure that's not been revealed one way or the other.

Though the fact that the god seems to know and understand Rudy's old life would suggest that the latter is at least possible.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I'd say they can interfere in this world, but at best can only observe the other world to some degree (if even that), summoning aside. My basis for this is that magic is non-existent in our world.

That said though, they don't seem to do much. Hitogami appears in Rudy's dreams and gives him advice and apparent predictions. Dragon god walks around, fucks people up, appears to have foreknowledge of the world and may be involved in summoning people. The various demon gods just visit people for fun, and one of the dudes sit in their floating castle.

That's the extent of current gods that we've seen. Laplace and other people were featured in legends.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Today at 02:26 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

I could easily imagine Zenith dying, instead of getting rescued despite Rudeus's best efforts. I very much don't expect Sylphie, Eris, or Roxy to die. That is, the three women Rudeus loves romantically. That being said, I wouldn't go as far as to say it's totally unimaginable, but it would be unexpected, if you ask me.