Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
I do imagine that she'd have given Rudy a much harder time had he not lost his hand. That pisses me off, but whatever.
I think it would have been justifiable and fitting her character. She believes her brother is incredibly strong. She knows he's stronger than Paul. She's heard the stories of him facing off against the demon emperor in the courtyard. She's heard all about his incredible feats. As much as she admired Paul for many years, she knows her older brother is very strong.

Had he come back unscathed, she might have thought he was pandering to her. She might have thought he could have done more, tried harder, been better, been the "Hero" he supposedly is.

But seeing him down a forearm immediately proves they were already at their limit against whatever killed their father.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
No, you misunderstood something. Hitogami told him he'd regret it IF he went. He went. So now something happened that Rudy wil regret, but apparently we don't know yet what it is.
I think you're forgetting something. Hitogami has an expected outcome for Rudeus and those around him. We don't know what it is. Hitogami has been manipulating him for a long time, including forcing him to manifest in his old body in their discussions. His prediction was an attempt to sway Rudeus into what HE wants, not what Rudeus wants.