Thread: Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MFauli
    On a more serious note: Since everything is TOO happy for a series that's in the middle of its running, one thing I'd LOVE to see happen is Hitogami at some point forcing Rudy to live in his old pre-isekai body again - while still in the isekai! I've felt for a long time that, no matter what psychological harships Rudy goes through, he still enjoys the huge feat of having this new, young, handsome body. That's easily on par with being reborn at all. He might have overcome his psychological problems, but he has surely not overcome the insecurities of his old appearance. As someone who's more like Rudy's old self (worse ...), I'd love to see this anime tackle that side of his old problems, too. How would he react if everything stayed the same, except now he has his own body back? How would the others react? Would Sylphie and Roxy still love him despite being ugly and fat? Would Norn and Aisha still treat him as their brother? What about all his friends? Being handsome is such an enormous advantage on top of magic powers and stuff, seeing how Rudy overcomes his true appearance would be super exciting
    No real change, because:

1) He's still him inside
    2) He's still an outstanding mage.

If he was no longer the outstanding mage, that would be more difficult.

Hitogami shouldn't be able to change his appearance, because despite being a "God" he doesn't seem to manipulate the physical world much. Rudy's soul reincarnated into his current body. This is real. It's just his perception that's warped in the dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by David
    So third wife should be Eris... and she will want to be the first obviously
    Indeed. I think that she'll settle for 3rd since:

1) She is "technically" first, and
    2) She decided to bail because she "wasn't a good match", so that's on her.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Tue, 07-02-2024 at 03:49 AM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~