Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming Anime Season Winter 2021

Oh well, lol. Gonna ask again in a year or so.

Btw asking here because I dont know of a better thread:

After last year's Ishushoku Reviewers and this year's Redo of Healer, are there any manga or LNs left to adapt that could TOP the shock value/outrage factor of these? Like, where can anime go from full-on gratuitous rape? What's left to scratch out of Pandora's box?

Since I'm not a manga/LN reader, you guys might have some ideas. Would love to hear about it

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Probably Anatolia Story (Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori) would cause the most outrage given its genre, but there's plenty of other outright "trash" series out there.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    say... didn't we have a "Go-toubun" thread? I can't seem to find it.

The current season is pretty good since the girls are actually truely fighting over their love interest now which leads to all kind of drama and they always have to walk that line between getting to be with the guy they love and not hurting their sisters too much etc.
    Since their characters are quite different, this is especially fun to watch and overall pretty diverse.

The introvert not able to express her feelings, even though she started to liked him much, much earlier than everyone else, thus she is falling behind in this "race".
    Some other sister is very manipulative, another one just wants everyone to be happy and all that kind of stuff.

When it comes to drama/rom-com/romantic story I think the second season of this show made such a big leap compared to the first one, which I kinda liked too but not to this extent.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    say... didn't we have a "Go-toubun" thread? I can't seem to find it.

The current season is pretty good since the girls are actually truely fighting over their love interest now which leads to all kind of drama and they always have to walk that line between getting to be with the guy they love and not hurting their sisters too much etc.
    Since their characters are quite different, this is especially fun to watch and overall pretty diverse.

The introvert not able to express her feelings, even though she started to liked him much, much earlier than everyone else, thus she is falling behind in this "race".
    Some other sister is very manipulative, another one just wants everyone to be happy and all that kind of stuff.

When it comes to drama/rom-com/romantic story I think the second season of this show made such a big leap compared to the first one, which I kinda liked too but not to this extent.
    Can't find a thread for it myself either.

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    It clearly shifted quite a bit.
    Visual quality seems to have suffered... or maybe I'm just wanting more.

I guess the plots we are getting work because we have a fairly detailed view of each character quirks, thanks to the first season.
    Itsuki is the Mother figure, likes to eat, loves her stary hair clips .
    Ichika is the big sister and an actor, she did her big sister job but also uses her acting skills to cross a line she decided for herself.
    Nino is the tsundere who did a 180° turn and is very assertive, skilled at cooking and loves her butterfly ribbons.
    Yotsuba is the muscle head, easy to live with, honnest and direct. Loves her usagi ribbon.
    Miku is the introverted and shy sister, she's as bad at cooking as Nino is a genius... Always has her heaphones.

You also get Voice acting quirks, body language and some sisters switches...

I really think most of my enjoyment in that show comes from all the details, quirks they used to differentiate all sisters. Because honestly the rest is average at best.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.