Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kakashi eye theory

In episode 40, at 02:59 (time)

When kakashi just put a seal on sasuke and orochimaru came in. This are the exact quotes:

Kakashi: What do you want with Sasuke?
    Orochimaru:You're lucky, since you got what you wanted already
    You didint have that a long time ago
    That... Sharingan in your left eye

now, I believe that Kakashi's eye is an implant? Like Orochimaru later says, that he wants one too. or am I wrong? No spoilers Plz!

About Kakashi&#39;s eye isn&#39;t spoken directly. About Oro, he says he wants the Sharingan <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>to copy all jutsu.</span>

how can you not ask for spoilers when this subject is brought up i mean its like gahh.

This is a subject that has been a question since gotwoot first had forums. I remember those days, all the wild theories of how kakashi got his eye.

many sayd his friend that he lost was the person that gave him the eye. others sayd he was a half uchiha clan member, or hes just a phyco that likes eyes.

Some sayd his eye was destroyed by the ninetails and then it was replaced.

what else did people say.

Well they sayd alot of things and many you would think are right but.

just like you

possible spoiler please avoid not really but you can never be to sure.

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>No-one knows where kakashi got his sharingan that has yet to be revealed.</span>

so i hope this helps and i cant wait to see all the grat ideas come again becouse some where hilarius.

well oro is refering to the eye as if its recent. And Kakashi got a bit nervous when oro mentioned it

he got his eye from a cereal box it was that months prize

kakashi knows orochimaru from earlier times....I think kakashi wanted a Sharigan at some time in his past and..I thnk with a litle help from Oro he got it, but then he saw what big mistake it was, but could not get rid of the eye till he accepted that...

Well maybe Kakashi only got around to activating his Sharingan a little while back if he is half Uchiha. It would explain why he only has it in one eye and why it has taken so long to come online. He does have that scar across it though, so it could have been destroyed by something, and maybe he did get the eye afterall from a dead Uchiha who either when he was dying gifted it to Kakashi or Kakashi had no choice but to rip out the eye. Maybe it has something to do with Kakashi&#39;s best friend, the one of whom he speaks of infront fo that alter around episode 4 or 5.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well maybe Kakashi only got around to activating his Sharingan a little while back if he is half Uchiha. It would explain why he only has it in one eye and why it has taken so long to come online. He does have that scar across it though, so it could have been destroyed by something, and maybe he did get the eye afterall from a dead Uchiha who either when he was dying gifted it to Kakashi or Kakashi had no choice but to rip out the eye. Maybe it has something to do with Kakashi&#39;s best friend, the one of whom he speaks of infront fo that alter around episode 4 or 5. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You know, I think your theory makes the most sense. The scar and the comments made by Oro just demand us to think that Sharingan was not a natural skill for Kakashi. From his character, I don&#39;t think Kakashi&#39;s the type of ninja who would just steal an advanced bloodline without having consent of someone with authority, but that&#39;s just an opinion. And it would make sense in anime that they would have everything planned out since the start of the series and give hints starting in such an early episode. Flashback galore... I already see them...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Dec 9 2003, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he got his eye from a cereal box it was that months prize </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol thats a good theory

Man I hope they don&#39;t do flashbacks when/if they reveal the origin of Kakashi&#39;s Sharingan... since I think even the manga readers don&#39;t know about it it&#39;s prolly gonna take a couple fo episodes of flashbacks to tell the story.

Another thing I just thought of... if Kakashi is an Uchiha, how come he wasn&#39;t killed with the rest of the clan? The only thing I can think of is that he was out on a mission during that period of time.

Another thing, I don&#39;t want the manga readers to issue spoilers but just some theories from you guys, why was the Uchiha clan wiped out? I mean, if it was part of the wiping out of advanced blood line clans then the Hyuuga clan is still alive and kicking... also, if Itachi is the one who killed Sasuke&#39;s and his own parents, what was his motive? And what of the rest of the Uchiha&#39;s? Did Itachi kill them all? Or were they already dead?

No, it&#39;s obvious it&#39;s an implant since there is a big scar on that eye. I think he took it. Now from who, that is hard to say.

On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

*edit:i meant uchiha instead of sharingan before.

So he wasn&#39;t worried about the destruction of the clan huh. Maybe he thought he could start it up himself afterwards lol.

Ah... does that mean that all Uchiha&#39;s were trained in-house as well until the destruction of the clan like the Hyuuga&#39;s?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen.

another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be sharingan, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That definatly looks like the symbol of the Uchiha clan to me.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 02:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well maybe Kakashi only got around to activating his Sharingan a little while back if he is half Uchiha. It would explain why he only has it in one eye and why it has taken so long to come online. He does have that scar across it though, so it could have been destroyed by something, and maybe he did get the eye afterall from a dead Uchiha who either when he was dying gifted it to Kakashi or Kakashi had no choice but to rip out the eye. Maybe it has something to do with Kakashi&#39;s best friend, the one of whom he speaks of infront fo that alter around episode 4 or 5. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    What guy are you talking about there ain&#39;t no guy kakashi speaks to in episode 4or5?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>What guy are you talking about there ain&#39;t no guy kakashi speaks to in episode 4or5?
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>READ his post again</span>

you are grammatically incorrect dude. He DIDNT SPEAK TO someone, he SPOKE OF SOMEONE. jeez.... and he was talking about the soldiers that died in missions protecting the village, thats why their names were engraved on it. n the person thinks kakashi&#39;s friend is one of them....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be sharingan, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    jing in which episode do you see that shadow of an uchiha guy in front of kakashi?

episode 40

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Another thing I just thought of... if Kakashi is an Uchiha, how come he wasn&#39;t killed with the rest of the clan? The only thing I can think of is that he was out on a mission during that period of time.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well back in the day, my theroy was that kakashi was half uchiha....but like, his dads from the Hatake clan and his mom was an uchiha.......so technically he wasn&#39;t part of the uchiha clan, but still had some of the uchiha blood......and since the sharingan only appear in a select few ppl (as sasuke said when we first saw the sharingan), plus the fact that kakashi&#39;s only half uchiha......well it explains y he would only have it in one eye, and y it only recently emerged.

just my crackpot theory......

Ok someone said Jing was spoiling, but how&#39;s that possible, this is a picture from the anime. Besides, we can only speculate about the picture. So I hope this answers any questions about this possibly being a spoiler.