Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Kakashi eye theory

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Jan 9 2004, 02:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Otherwise, he becomes ill (like in the early episodes). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ...Because Sharinga consumes chakra as long as it&#39;s used, so that&#39;s why Kakashi was &#39;ill&#39;.

I am sorry for the lack of formatting. I have been very tired all day so I understand that one paragraph was a bit long winded. However I am not confused in terms of the Hyuuga clan, the safety of the secrets of Hyuuga like the Byakagun when it comes down to the head family is protected by the branch family. It states during all that background information the branch family is to protect the head family with there lives. If you were to read my post and take that sentence in context and not just fragment it, you might understand what I was saying better.

&quot;The branch family exists to protect the head family and the secrets of the Byakugan, that is why when they die the Byakugan seals itself so the enemy cannot take it for themself.&quot;

Though the sentence is long it is all there. The sentence after it I will admit doesn&#39;t flow as easily but it still makes sense on it&#39;s own, the sealing of the Byakagun has nothing to do with why Kakashi is not half Uchiha. The only thing the two have in common is that the point of the sealing is to not have the secrets of the clan stolen, Byakagun, Sharingan they are things that are sought after, and Kakashi most likely wanted to attain this sort of upper hand. I know that still is a bad transition and makes little to no sense oh well.
    The fact that someone would think he was half Uchiha is kind of perplexing seeing as how Orochi specifically states, last time he saw him, Kakashi didn&#39;t possess the Sharingan. Anyway thanks for telling me I am confused I cannot dedicate all my time to Naruto due to a job, college, and a girlfriend so I probably don&#39;t have all the facts straight, I was just throwing in my two cents.

well... Oro didn&#39;t give it to him pretty obvious since he tells kakashi that he wants that too, and that kakashi didn&#39;t have that a long time ago... in ep 40.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

*edit:i meant uchiha instead of sharingan before. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if you look closely you see a guy with the same face like kakashi only younger, but with the band over his eye.. so I think kakashi was like sasuke once, only wanting power and nothing else, therefor he went along with Oro and he got the powerseal asswell... and somehow, when he got the sharinghan, he found out how to stop it or something like that...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 10 2004, 06:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if you look closely you see a guy with the same face like kakashi only younger, but with the band over his eye.. so I think kakashi was like sasuke once, only wanting power and nothing else, therefor he went along with Oro and he got the powerseal asswell... and somehow, when he got the sharinghan, he found out how to stop it or something like that... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hmm.. That symbol on that shadow figures back looks like that of Uchihas. Not sure about the goggles though...

In the manga they show kakashi&#39;s head cut off, not that uchiha guy..

in addition to what yaba said...kakashi might as well have done that, after all, oro did say to kakashi &quot;you have grown&quot;...meaning they already knew each other...

and that was the same for anko as well when she and oro were talking...so it looks like oro has some old friends within the ring of leaf ninjas...but then again, anko had a curse seal, but kakshi doesnt...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

*edit:i meant uchiha instead of sharingan before. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    what the heck are we looking at?? i looked at that ep over and over again and i even consulted the manga...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 9 2004, 01:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The sharingan dosen&#39;t need chakra to just &quot;be visible&quot; but if you use it to copy an attack or use some other attacks then it needs chakra

Edit: Specially when you have mastered sharingan as itachi did.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The Sharingan copies the attack whether the ninja who has the Sharingan wants to or not. It is automatic.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (holangi @ Jan 10 2004, 11:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Dec 9 2003, 05:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On the same episode, you will notice a little glimpse of shadow that covers up the screen. another forum member uploaded this picture... and yeah you notice that the shadow figure is wearing goggles, and the sign on his back looks a bit fishy. it could be uchiha, but the colours are weird, but i guess when you inverse a picture it may look like that. anyways. im just bring back info from the last thread about this so dont credit me&#33;

what the heck are we looking at?? i looked at that ep over and over again and i even consulted the manga... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    just sit back and look to the overal picture, you see a guy with the same face like kakashi and his headband over his right eye...

but if you look even closer, you can see the cursed seal that anko and sasuke have.. it is kakashi, so that means kakashi was kinda side by side with Oro once, and it makes that last thing Oro says kinda not weird, he says &#39;&#39;Try to kill me if you can..&#39;&#39; and than kakashi has some kind of flash back and we see a young kakashi with a sharinghan (otherwise he wouldn&#39;t be covering up his eye) with the cursed seal.. plus Oro was once a member of the village naruto is part off, and the 3rd said in the meeting with all the big shots of the village that Oro was once member of the village and that he has a big crudge against the village now, he also created the hidden village of sound and formed an alliance with sand, so he propably wants to take over the village or completely destroy it, since he is a legendary ninja or whatever (what is he called again?) he has more than enough power to take over a small country, so taking over naruto&#39;s village with his own hidden village ánd sand... he should be able to do that.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yaba @ Jan 11 2004, 05:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just sit back and look to the overal picture, you see a guy with the same face like kakashi and his headband over his right eye...

but if you look even closer, you can see the cursed seal that anko and sasuke have.. it is kakashi, so that means kakashi was kinda side by side with Oro once, and it makes that last thing Oro says kinda not weird, he says &#39;&#39;Try to kill me if you can..&#39;&#39; and than kakashi has some kind of flash back and we see a young kakashi with a sharinghan (otherwise he wouldn&#39;t be covering up his eye) with the cursed seal.. plus Oro was once a member of the village naruto is part off, and the 3rd said in the meeting with all the big shots of the village that Oro was once member of the village and that he has a big crudge against the village now, he also created the hidden village of sound and formed an alliance with sand, so he propably wants to take over the village or completely destroy it, since he is a legendary ninja or whatever (what is he called again?) he has more than enough power to take over a small country, so taking over naruto&#39;s village with his own hidden village ánd sand... he should be able to do that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I see what you&#39;re trying to say, and yah I already read that part in the manga with Orochimaru and Kabuto... but I still don&#39;t see the picture.. maybe someone has photoshop and can outline what I&#39;m supposed to be seeing? anyway, thanks for the help, Yaba.. Damn my eyes..

Actualy Who give a damn about where he got it, he&#39;s still a ki*k a** Ninja right?
    But the case seems obvious, he did steal it, And Also im not trying to tease, even i don&#39;t know if there are more Uchihas out there or not. It&#39;s not told execpt that The entire Uchiha clan was slaughtered. But mabey kakashi got it from one of the dead bodys?? Since like The Hyuuga Clan has the Bird cage seal inorder to seal in the Byuugan from getting stolen. So there&#39;s alot of things that are possible. Let your imagination torture you.

I looked at the episode 40 over and over and I can finally see it&#33;&#33;&#33; kaka thanks yaba.. kaka i feel so dumb.. took me a long time.. geez.. is it kakashi for sure though?? looks so weird... the round thing on his back could be the same thing as the one that sasuke has but it also can look like the spiral on kakashi&#39;s vest back too

i thought they use the sharigan at their will, it isnt automatic...

i mean each time sasuke used it he says &quot;sharigan&quot; which means he HAS to summon it.

**sorry for double posting..***

is the shadow supposed to be kakashi??

Please use the search button. That&#39;s why it is there.