Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kakashi's passed..

You have propbably seen different photos of ninjas thrue out the anime and manga.. Have you seen that picture when kakashi is a child and he stand next to two other ninjas... who are those? and the leader in thet group? It's like the picture of Sakura, naruto, sasuke, and the leader from that pic is Kakashi..

To tell you would be a spoiler. If you really wanna know check out the Naruto fan sites on google, theyre will be an answer there. Otherwise answer below

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>

If its the picture im thinking of his teacher is 4th hokage. THe two with him the male is believed to be Asuma the smoking Jounin in the series. The other the female is assumed to be kakashi&#39;s dead friend he mention in episode 3 or 4 when naruto trys to steal the lunches.</span>

The leader is the fourth. Spoilers <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>The guy is the one whose grave he always visits and the girl he meets there with the Hokage&#39;s funeral is the woman. (At least, those last two are just assumptions of me.) That means the guy could have been an Uchica.</span>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi &#064; Dec 9 2003, 01:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The leader is the fourth. Spoilers <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>The guy is the one whose grave he always visits and the girl he meets there with the Hokage&#39;s funeral is the woman. (At least, those last two are just assumptions of me.) That means the guy could have been an Uchica.</span> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Its not given yet, but im ASSUMING the guy with goggles, is Obito. Who died.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 03:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Its not given yet, but im ASSUMING the guy with goggles, is Obito. Who died. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That &#39;s the most common assumption/rumor, and I side with it.

plus that anbu women who went to visit with him... i tihnk he might be the girl in the small picture... but theres one contradiction and its that kakashi says everyone important to him has been killed. so i dont think it can be the anbu girl... since she had to been important to kakashi.

jing your sig is to funny

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Dec 10 2003, 10:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Dec 9 2003, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Its not given yet, but im ASSUMING the guy with goggles, is Obito. Who died. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    So who&#39;s Obito?, i haven&#39;t heard of him, have you? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    *thank you sangai

Obito is mentioned somwhere around 130-140 chapter..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 9 2003, 06:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Its not given yet, but im ASSUMING the guy with goggles, is Obito. Who died. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    So who&#39;s Obito?, i haven&#39;t heard of him, have you?

Naruto open discussion isnt bound by spoiler rules
    Kakashi&#39;s past you mean
    most people asume that Obito is one of the members of Kakashi&#39;s team and that one of them is Uchiha (to explain Kakashi&#39;s eye)

/me enters bad joke mode

Kakashi&#39;s passed what? passed wind? passed out?

ah&#33;&#33; you mean &#39;past&#39;

but seriously, i hope they do clear up his past

Most likely... Obito is of the Uchiha Clan. But it is unknown how Kakashi got the Sharingan and also why he only got it for one of his eyes.

when the hell are they going to clear kakashi&#39;s past ??

they might never, when Kishimoto thinks that it&#39;ll help Naruto&#39;s storyline then he might but no time soon

They probably never will, hence keeping the mystery of the character. I can&#39;t imagine a way it will ever be fit in.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn &#064; Jan 5 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They probably never will, hence keeping the mystery of the character.* I can&#39;t imagine a way it will ever be fit in. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If that really happens and if they keep it mystery ..then the story will be so DAMN
    disgusting

no no , I cant imagine that could happen I&#39;m sure that they will clear his mystery past *sigh*

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl @ Jan 5 2004, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn &#064; Jan 5 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They probably never will, hence keeping the mystery of the character.* I can&#39;t imagine a way it will ever be fit in. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If that really happens and if they keep it mystery ..then the story will be so DAMN
    disgusting

no no , I cant imagine that could happen I&#39;m sure that they will clear his mystery past *sigh* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think that in Naruto they explain most of the things, specially in the beginning, for example about weapons, ranks, villages, and most of the things. I think that naruto has gain a lot of popularity because of that... everything has a reason, i don&#39;t think they will leave that mysterious passed out of line..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 5 2004, 06:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Girl &#064; Jan 5 2004, 08:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn &#064; Jan 5 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> They probably never will, hence keeping the mystery of the character.* I can&#39;t imagine a way it will ever be fit in. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    disgusting

no no , I cant imagine that could happen I&#39;m sure that they will clear his mystery past *sigh* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think that in Naruto they explain most of the things, specially in the beginning, for example about weapons, ranks, villages, and most of the things. I think that naruto has gain a lot of popularity because of that... everything has a reason, i don&#39;t think they will leave that mysterious passed out of line.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah ^^ me too .. I hope that too =D

everything doesnt have a reason actually, they never explained why Dosu covered his face

they&#39;re yet to explain why Kabutos eyes changed back in the forest of death and its been more then a year or so since it was shown in the manga. Also they havent mentioned Obito or whether he/she was actually a nin.

They havent shown Anko again even though she was Orochimarus student and has a cursed seal herself, and they never explained why Orochimaru stopped using her.

They didnt explain exactly what clan Haku was from either do you get my point? theres alot of unexplained things in Naruto

they&#39;re also yet to show the reason why Sakura has an inner self too

i think its the mysterious things that keep Naruto interesting, it keeps us speculating.
    if Kakashi&#39;s past is explained then it&#39;ll change the way we view his character, i dont think Kishimoto is about to that unless it directly effects Naruto in some way