Thread: One Piece

well i dunno about torrents but on mIRC connect to #kaizoku-fansubs on MircX, and the XDCC bot Makino has all the manga and anime up to the point they subbed , to find makino's listing go to http://www.kaizoku-fansubs.com/bots.php?id=5

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

look for null they do the later vols though like 20+
    and you can buy the books off of animenation 1-26 i think...

Does anybody know where I can find the One Piece manga?
    I've read vol 1-7 and I would really like to read those after that..

Ok, thanks alot..

Missing Nin
    actually Joker-kun had you clicked on the list you would realise they have links to EVERYTHING they have subbed not just the latest episodes.

Ral
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Beautiful Green Beast @ Dec 19 2003, 07:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Awww&#33; Ive red 1-9th volume&#33; Here in sweden we dont get manga as fast as in the us or in japan but i want to see the anime&#33; Too bad its licensed&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Were not that far in the U.S. Where only at chapter 26.

Awww&#33; Ive red 1-9th volume&#33; Here in sweden we dont get manga as fast as in the us or in japan but i want to see the anime&#33; Too bad its licensed&#33;

Know exactly how you feel.. Live in Sweden to..
    It&#39;s a bitch trying to find something like this..

Missing Nin
    for anyone looking for the One Piece Anime not manga you can get it here One Piece Anime Bittorrents

yes thats kaizoku fansubs, but their torrents are mostly the latest releases, once again Makino has all manga and anime

Missing Nin
    Well One Piece as a note has been confirmed that it is in fact NOT licensed bu Funimation. As for the Torrents taking forever I personally downloaded all of it from there Batch and Bittorrents fairly recently. They are really not slow at all expect about a day for older batch torrents. New episodes usually a couple hours. As for MIRC waiting in line for about 80 episodes would be totally insane but thats just my opinion.

yah KF is very fast in both torrents and mIRC, but for me when i got it off mIRC i wasnt in qeue for the older eps (only new releases) and usually when i got connected it went pretty fast (avg. 200kb/s) but both methods work obviously

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DDBen &#064; Dec 19 2003, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> actually Joker-kun had you clicked on the list you would realise they have links to EVERYTHING they have subbed not just the latest episodes. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hmmm your correct, but they just recently got the new batches, but batches can be real whores sometimes, and torrents go slower usually then mIRC, KF&#39;s mIRC channel is quite fast,and even if you dunno how to use mIRC well for One Piece it is very easy

does anybody know when the new eps is released bc im kinda excited to watch and i cant wait but for one piece i have some patience

if your speaking of 80 (i think thats where we are) they said middle of January (this is english ver.)

iread all of my one piece and nartuo online

groups.msn.com/narutomanga
    groups.msn.com/onepiecemanga

one piece manga has up to chapter 297 i think and naruto manga is up at 199

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>groups.msn.com/onepiecemanga</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That&#39;s cool but I like to download them.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Awww&#33; Ive red 1-9th volume&#33; Here in sweden we dont get manga as fast as in the us or in japan but i want to see the anime&#33; Too bad its licensed&#33;
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Know exactly how you feel.. Live in Sweden to..
    It&#39;s a bitch trying to find something like this.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hej jag är oxå från sverige&#33; / I&#39;m also from sweden&#33;