Thread: Bleach Rerturns

Jounin

Bleach Rerturns

I heard Bleach is returning, the anime is coming back to finish the Manga. All that goodness is going to be animated.

Anyone else as excited as I am?

Goddamn, I'm in the process of catching up with the anime, because I never finished it. But wow, this is so bad. I'm fast-skipping through every episode. Anybody who watches these episodes whole not only has too much free time, but simply hates himself. I'm n episode 271 rght now, Kurosaki vs Ulqiora, and it's such a bad fight. Well, all fights are bad.

The episode before Orihime was like "OMG, Kurosaki is dead!!!1". Yeah, duh, I felt no emotion at all, because it was SOOOO obvious that Kurosaki would come back to life, and with a new power up. BECAUSE HE ALWAYS DOES. BECAUSE IT HAS HAPPENED LITERALLY 100 TIMES BEFORE!

:/

The only reason I'm catching up is because I've read some ridiculous spoilers about Aizen long time ago and I want to see that in anime-form. Plus I hope that the new anime will have good animations.

oof

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    Pretty sure past Bleach episodes have been overtalked a lot, even here.
    This last run starts in October. Many of us will watch, probably not enjoy it that much because everyone changed, but the point will be to have closure.
    So let's talk about that last run as we get more to talk about and without manga spoilers.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Quote Originally Posted by David75 View Post
    Pretty sure past Bleach episodes have been overtalked a lot, even here.
    This last run starts in October. Many of us will watch, probably not enjoy it that much because everyone changed, but the point will be to have closure.
    So let's talk about that last run as we get more to talk about and without manga spoilers.
    I haven't read the manga. Is it not okay to openly talk about the existing anime here? If so, I won't. Anyway, up to episode 279. Dear god. Bleach is 90% intense staring and smirking. Dragon Ball has fast pacing in comparison. Enemies never accomplish anything :/ It's literally Aizen throwing some new enemies against the same old heroes, heroes being all "OMG THEYRE SO STRONG!!1", and then the heroes beating the enemies without any loss on their own side. :/

Suddenly I feel like Black Clover is a "good" anime ... omg

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Jounin
    I like the old Bleach. The anime outpaced the Manga that why Bleach is 90 % filler lol. Either way, I enjoyed the story arcs and filler arcs. I never found the filler arcs boring like Naruto and DBZ filler arcs. I am excited Bleach is finally being finished and hopefully gets a proper send off at the end.

Bleach is back.
    Great effort on quality for that return episode.

I thought that arc had been animated already, maybe an ova or maybe just me remembering what I red.

Somehow I felt the voice acting lacking, maybe because I'm used to more recent voice actors ?

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

As with One Piece and Naruto, just gonna go ahead and make a thread in the main forum, as nobody is likely to visit here.

I don't even remember if I finished the old anime. I should have, but perhaps I got annoyed by something and didn't. I do remember, however, that whatever happened, it was always exactly according to Aizen's plans.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    As with One Piece and Naruto, just gonna go ahead and make a thread in the main forum, as nobody is likely to visit here.
    I haven't visited any subforum specifically for like... years.

You just click the New Posts or Today's Posts in the top left and it gives you everything that you've never read in recent past.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Aizen->Illusion->Go to next arc...